Edmiston Drive

43 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

Not sure if anyone here going to attend the funeral or that but perhaps we could do a wee collection for flowers or even to a charity of his families choice. Didn't know him personally but been posting for years and he was a prominent poster for a long time. RIP ED

good shout DD

14 hours ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

Heavily sedated and out cold most of the time now mate.

Reading this and being in the job I am in,  I hope he is as comfortable as possible and being very well looked after. Having the people who love him and mean most to him around,  will give him the comfort he deserves.

This is very sad news:( 

Just now, Sweettartangirl said:

Reading this and being in the job I am in,  I hope he is as comfortable as possible and being very well looked after. Having the people who love him and mean most to him around,  will give him the comfort he deserves.

This is very sad news:( 

He passed away

35 minutes ago, backup said:

Tam’s wishes are for a direct cremation, as far as I know it is Jacquie’s intentions to make sure Tam’s wishes are carried out, however she has grief to contend with and the loss of Tam  first.

Hadn't got that far into the thread.  

Thought with the  family.  

Sleep tight Tam.  GBNF xx

1 hour ago, southcoastbear said:

Very saddened to hear of Ed's passing  used to have extended chats about music that must have bored many to distraction.  Rest easy big man and my thoughts go with his close friends and family

Lang may yer laptop squeak Mr Ed 

same here and he signposted me to some great groups he loved like Badfinger and The Guess Who...Will play some tunes today

20181011_112152.jpg