Edmiston Drive

1 hour ago, Rfc52 said:

Wish the cure for it would be found mate.

Watching my granda die from it was the hardest thing ever. A guy who brought up 6 kids then 24 grandkids and 12 great grand kids reduced to nothing. Ate away by a cunt of a disease. He was 87 but in 4 months went from.going to the shops, into the town and partick for his haircut to dead. It's an absolute cunt man.

Similar for us bud, lost our papa to it. From jumping on his wee scooter and up to the boozer every day for 3 or 4 whiskeys and a game of cards right up until months from his 90th birthday to a frail wee man and gone in a matter of weeks. It’s even worse when younger people who haven’t lived their lives get it. Wish in this day and age it could be cured like you say.?

Just now, Billy1984 said:

Similar for us bud, lost our papa to it. From jumping on his wee scooter and up to the boozer every day for 3 or 4 whiskeys and a game of cards right up until months from his 90th birthday to a frail wee man and gone in a matter of weeks. It’s even worse when younger people who haven’t lived their lives get it. Wish in this day and age it could be cured like you say.?

Aye mate it's a disease that's an absolute cunt. Seems no end is near with it sadly 

3 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

All the best to ED.

he was a wind up bastard on here and was good at it but he's a very good guy and a passionate Rangers supporter. His love for Rangers couldn't be questioned.

Moody blue told me this the other week at the Dundee game. 

Ed was poorly that week and he got moody to tell me that he was sincerely sorry he couldn't get the Michael mols DVD that he promised my wee boy down this time.but he would get it down. That sums ed up for me.

A wind up with A big heart.

All the best big man 

Is the Michael Mols dvd called behind the smile by any chance mate. 

https://youtu.be/fWzJnDnZ8SU

4 hours ago, Bears r us said:

Thanks for letting us know Moody mate, when he came back a few weeks ago I just had a feeling that something was not right and unfortunately that seems to be the case. :depressed:

I loved the banter we had before he got banned and being the same age but from totally different backgrounds it was great to converse with him.

Thinking about you ED mate.  

Sadly I had that self same feeling.

He is one big larger than life character. He would be great to have a banter with in the flesh.

Hate hearing this kind of news. Pretty saddening. My heart goes out to him and the family.

Genuinely gutted to hear that, his profile picture of Kermit having a wank is something I associate with being on the forum years ago as a wee guy of 13/14, almost feels like a lifetime ago.

Wish him and his family all the best.