The sun again.

RFC55

What a fucking disgrace this is.

This is a headline about ricksen

Fears Ricksen hero Fernando Ricksen battling deadly lung infection as star rushed to hospital after taking unwell at Ibrox

Then you read the article 

He was rushed to a hospital near Glasgow the following day for tests and is still being kept in as a precaution tonight.

Medics believe he is suffering from exhaustion.

Ricksen’s biographer Vincent De Vries said: “At the meet and greet he said he had pains in his chest and wanted to leave.

“He was brought into hospital as they feared he had a lung infection

He continued: “It was very painful for him because he couldn’t breathe properly.

“He was scared he might have a lung infection. They can be really bad if you have MND. Thankfully it seems to be a false alarm.”

“He was too tired from the flight and didn’t eat well.

“It’s a very early flight from Valencia. He was having trouble with his throat — it was full of phlegm. They gave him antibiotics.

“He’s still in hospital right now to make him strong before flying home.

“Everything is fine again. Hopefully he’ll go back to Spain in a few days.”

Honestly they don't have a great name at the best of.times but the last few articles have been brutal.

This headline is pretty fucking shite from them considering Fernando is living with a terminal illness. Rat bastards 

Just now, psb07158 said:

Hope the paper dies.

It's a really shitty headline eh?

As soon as I seen it I thought fuck. Hope he's ok and read it and he's already been treated and it wasn't life threatening at all. They're scumbag bastards 

2 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

Hope that paper dies yaasss

Think about the amount of tree from the rain Forrest it will save once that happens, with the NOTW dying Sting was able to save 8 Indian tribes and give them iPads to play on even though they don’t have power or WiFi  

3 minutes ago, piperpete said:

Think about the amount of tree from the rain Forrest it will save once that happens, with the NOTW dying Sting was able to save 8 Indian tribes and give them iPads to play on even though they don’t have power or WiFi  

gigggzxg6ywkpjblmnmc

6 minutes ago, piperpete said:

It's hardwood in the rainforest, no good for making paper :whistle:

37 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

It's a really shitty headline eh?

As soon as I seen it I thought fuck. Hope he's ok and read it and he's already been treated and it wasn't life threatening at all. They're scumbag bastards 

They know exactly what they’re doing mate, they have done through their entire history. Anything for a couple of clicks it’s embarrassing 

It amazes me in this day and age how they can get away with it. At a time when everyone and everything is under intense scrutiny from everyone and anyone, sometimes in an over the top incredibly pc manner, they are allowed to get away with absolute murder.

Everyone knows it's wrong, even people you don't like or who's opinions you don't care for know it's wrong. We all know it's wrong. Everyone deems it inappropriate yet they and many others can get away with it on a daily basis ruining cunts lives, throwing people under buses and just making up stuff about those most vulnerable and who're at their lowest ebb. People just want to live their lives yet these parasites hound them consistently and maliciously.

To be honest very little offends me but it still doesn't mean I know it's wholly wrong on so many levels, morally, ethically, professionally and just common decency. It's just unnecessary and scumbag behaviour. What do they really gain from this. A few hits? It's just embarrassing. I genuinely don't know how those cunts sleep at night. You see guys in the Edminston Drive thread totally gutted because they had an argument with him over the team we love. They shouldn't because we all care passionately about Rangers and ultimately when it's all said and done we're all decent people. But how can you not. it's completely understandable to feel terrible even when you've done nothing wrong. Some might not always admit it but serious things like that put it all in context and you naturally show empathy, compassion, take a step back yet these cunts do the exact opposite.

With these rags they have no morals, no conscience, no remorse, nothing. There's a line that most people don't cross yet these type of papers cross that line all the time in the glaring eye of the public with no accountability and absolutely no fucks given, taking out anyone who gets in their way. It's pretty appalling behaviour.

And breathe.....

Can't wait till the day we look back in years to come and say "Fuck me, mind ye used to get actual newspapers!?" Days are numbered going by this kind of shit. It's constant.

It's the equivalent of dragging a convict to be executed and he is just shouting the worse obscenities he possibly can before he's deid. 

Can't wait.

Common decency doesn't cause outrage and that's what many media outlets thrive and survive on. Doesn't matter which demographic as long as someone is angry and spreads it on social media, that will do. Decent journalism and impartial (to a degree) news reporting in the mainstream are long gone and the depths have been reached. I'm not having a go at the OP for highlighting this cuntish behaviour but we cannot expect anything good to be written about us in this rag, especially given how the gaffer feels,  so let's not give them any oxygen.......if possible that is.