Hullo Hullo.

bordersbear

7 minutes ago, Kimbuild said:

wasnt at hhe games but wud not leave ever b4 90 live away and get 2 some my m8 down here said whers everyone going???

So yer criticising people that pay money towards the club for leaving early, some that might have genuine reasons for doing so, from your couch? 

6 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

I genuinely once left a game before kick off.

I genuinely drove to a game after a heavy night and only an hour sleep, found a parking spot, sat there for five minutes, then drove up the road. 

I left at -15 minutes

Just now, Rum Ham said:

I genuinely drove to a game after a heavy night and only an hour sleep, found a parking spot, sat there for five minutes, then drove up the road. 

I left at -15 minutes

Was Airdrie at home on a Friday night in the Scottish Cup, was absolutely steaming went into the ground about 5 minutes before kick off and there was about 10k there, thought fuck this and straight back to the pub :lol: 

I once left a game before half time because I was fucking freezing and it was ruining my Saturday (we were winning but it was turgid)

I must be a ‘so called fan’ despite staying until the end of most games I attend.

Would’ve been better off like this boy watching from the couch criticising those leaving early with some illiterate rantings 

3 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

Was Airdrie at home on a Friday night in the Scottish Cup, was absolutely steaming went into the ground about 5 minutes before kick off and there was about 10k there, thought fuck this and straight back to the pub :lol: 

I remember us maybe about 13/14 years ago playing Clyde midweek and it went to extra time. I was sitting during extra time thinking what the fuck am I doing with my life watching this. Wish I had left that one early ?

3 minutes ago, DariuszAdamczuk said:

I remember us maybe about 13/14 years ago playing Clyde midweek and it went to extra time. I was sitting during extra time thinking what the fuck am I doing with my life watching this. Wish I had left that one early ?

At least you got to see Federico Nieto score ?