SFA to boycott Gazzas hall of fame dinner

.Williamson.

I've just caught the end of a discussion on Radio Scotland on the way to work...Jim Spence and Alistair Campbell involved.  Don't know if anyone else heard the whole thing but I only caught the last 30 seconds.  Jim Spence is a fucking idiot.  I knew it before but to go on about Gazzas illness and suggest once he's gone through a period of redemption (his words) then he could come back.  Campbell was seething and wanted to get tore in but got cut off to move onto something else.

I'll try to listen to the full discussion later, and, if it's as bad as its sounded, I'll be onto the fucking beeb again.  Mental Health week and we've a cunt without a brain pontificating....the only reason for a cunt like Spence to do it is he's anti-English and anti-Rangers...nothing more.

I'm fucking ragin if you didn't know.

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, coopsleftboot said:

I've just caught the end of a discussion on Radio Scotland on the way to work...Jim Spence and Alistair Campbell involved.  Don't know if anyone else heard the whole thing but I only caught the last 30 seconds.  Jim Spence is a fucking idiot.  I knew it before but to go on about Gazzas illness and suggest once he's gone through a period of redemption (his words) then he could come back.  Campbell was seething and wanted to get tore in but got cut off to move onto something else.

I'll try to listen to the full discussion later, and, if it's as bad as its sounded, I'll be onto the fucking beeb again.  Mental Health week and we've a cunt without a brain pontificating....the only reason for a cunt like Spence to do it is he's anti-English and anti-Rangers...nothing more.

I'm fucking ragin if you didn't know.

They are being criticised and condemned by everyone else. It has opened many eyes to just how shallow , bitter and amateur many within Scottish football are. The conditions which have allowed a non entity like Jim spence to thrive. What they don't reliase is that this time there are many from the outside looking in and thinking what a shower of tits.

39 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

Ex Rangers players who are in the hall of fame should be withdrawing themselves from it this morning. But that takes a backbone 

Was thinking the same, a certain  Mr McCoist a team mate of Gazza should start the ball rolling.  

So what next, Deny Maradona the coke heid was never one of the best players the world has ever seen?  

The club should come out and withdraw from their cup competition also today and let them see we will not be fucked about..

29 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

I honestly think it’s because Gazza is English. No one can convince me if he was Scottish, this would have happened 

Along with the fact he played for a very successful Rangers. That is the single most important factor here. If gazza had played for them (shudder at the thought) he would be welcome with open arms and his demons would symphasised rather than used as a stick to beat him with. See Neil Lennon. A regular go to for the SFA and media when they want to highlight mental health issues within the game.

3 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Was thinking the same, a certain  Mr McCoist a team mate of Gazza should start the ball rolling.  

So what next, Deny Maradona the coke heid was never one of the best players the world has ever seen?  

The club should come out and withdraw from their cup competition also today and let them see we will not be fucked about..

? This will have to do bud, Used up all my reactions for the day already mate 

1 minute ago, Moobs said:

What was he saying mate? In a way, down south will be noticing how poisonous this fuckin country is. Fuckin sickening 

Just how much of a joke decision it was and that it's hurt him and he knows it will have hurt Gazza too. It seems to be the main story on there this morning which is a big deal considering England play today.

“It’s ok not to be ok”

unless you’re English and played for Rangers.

Racism- See their technical director and that thundercunt who plays up front..

Alcoholism - The greatest ever player to play for Scotland loved a swally then George Best.

Hitting woman - Jimmy Johnstone.

And then we come to Stein, the full scale of the systematic cover-up will come out during these court cases.

Mulraney et al are all hypocritical cunts.

5 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

“It’s ok not to be ok”

Alcoholism - The greatest ever player to play for Scotland loved a swally then George Best.

And then we come to Stein, the full scale of the systematic cover-up will come out during these court cases.

Spot on

11 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

“It’s ok not to be ok”

What a fucking post.  ?, Take a bow 

4 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

Aye ok. 

He was the bloody England captain and was the first captain I ever saw lift the league title.  Butcher was an incredible centre half with a great left peg hitting 70yard diagonal balls to players feet.  

He might be a cunt on tv commentating but he was still a class act for us and when he played for us we were actually favourites for a change going into old firm games. 

Archived