SFA to boycott Gazzas hall of fame dinner

.Williamson.

2 hours ago, SpidermansGaffer said:

A king prawn I ate last night had a higher IQ than that bumbling fuckwit roughie.

He is never away from Cumbernauld Tesco in Cumbernauld .Bastard with meet his comeuppance one day

He is one arrogant fucktard of a guy   

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply
42 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

He is never away from Cumbernauld Tesco in Cumbernauld .Bastard with meet his comeuppance one day

Probably barred from Asda after his mince stealing escapade. 

Thieving Tarrier Cunt also used to get his horse box repaired for fuck all by a tarrier mechanic at the bus depot in Cumbernauld. 

The SFA have outdone themselves here and shown themselves up to World Football no great surprise, Gazza is hero worshipped by Us, Spurs and Lazio and all England fans, The SFA trying to take the Moral high ground is cringe worthy especially when they have Jock Stein already inducted.

Gazza was always happiest when he was playing and alot of his problems started when he was injured and unable to play, The SFA could learn alot from a player like Gazza instead of the mediocre pish we have been producing for the last 30 years.

The SFA aren't fit for purpose and should be chased out useless cunts.

1 hour ago, Misteral said:

He's entitled to his opinion but it's what happened after his nomination that's the issue here. The decision to revoke is either ignorant and thoughtless or ignorant and evil. Take your pick though I know which way I'm swaying. 

Roghie is a fat f****n scud bucket. 

4 hours ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Slightly off topic here but just because of that prick in the video keep harking on about Dalglish and The English Hall Of Fame, I don't know if Dalglish or any other former Scottish players are in their Hall of Fame but can tell you this, Having lived and worked in England for 30 years until recently, Every time Dalglish's name was mentioned in a football conversation it was always the same reaction, What a Fucking Player followed by why cant you still produce players like that anymore, Probably because up in Scotland they preferThe Kick And Rush Hammer Throwing Style Of Football these days I would tell them.

Dalglish was inducted in the inaugural English hall of fame and has been joined by numerous non English, including Scots, over the years. If you take rough's view someone with 16 years service to peterhead are more worthy than Gascoigne. Complete wanker. 

36 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

Me too, they deserve great credit for S Gerrard appointment but this is putting a stain on it.

How in any way is the club not releasing a statement about this putting a stain on appointing Gerrard???

I'm all for the club releasing a statement regarding this but I don't see how it has anything to do with appointing Gerrard!

9 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

How in any way is the club not releasing a statement about this putting a stain on appointing Gerrard???

I'm all for the club releasing a statement regarding this but I don't see how it has anything to do with appointing Gerrard!

Sorry I meant credit that they rightly deserve by appointing Gerrard, it puts a stain on their credit and really for the earth of me can not understand why they have remained silence on this. 

8 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Not sure if this has been posted and probably do no good but is something we can at least try:

https://www.change.org/p/friends-help-paul-gascoigne-enter-hall-of-fame?recruiter=11558573

Just signed it mate as has my wife.

Every Rangers fan needs to sign this, I believe its your duty to do so, not so much because of Rangers, but as a decent human being. 

1 minute ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Every Rangers fan needs to sign this, I believe its your duty to do so, not so much because of Rangers, but as a decent human being. 

I’d rather all ex Rangers withdrew from the list in protest tbh, try explaining to anyone outside this tarrier cesspit why their most successful club isnt represented in their hall of fame.

3 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

2 minutes ago, Bristol loyal said:

Signed.

Thanks guys, I noticed it on twitter earlier and thought we should have it on here as well. While it might not make any difference it at least makes you feel you have done something about this terrible decision. :thumbup:

19 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Not sure if this has been posted and probably do no good but is something we can at least try:

https://www.change.org/p/friends-help-paul-gascoigne-enter-hall-of-fame?recruiter=11558573

I signed it yesterday but not really sure what the purpose is. What happens even if it gets 10s of thousands of signatures  

2 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

You are never far off the mark with your scathing opinion of the Scottish media whores mate, and I suspect you are on the mark with this prick. 

Funny how there is also a deafening silence from those from the other side who have experienced and been given help for depression, addiction and mental illness:

I.E. Lennon and Hartson 

Oh that's right, it doesn't count if your an English Protestant ex Rangers hero. The sympathy should only be dished out to downtrodden Roman Catholics whose depression was brought about by the tyranny of the big bad Unionists and Protestants 

25 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

If I thought for one minute an MSP would pass on a motion at Holyrood, as well then would urge the support to email them,  unfortunately they're all involved in the SNP love-in, so would be a waste of time as well:( sad times.  

3 minutes ago, five stars said:

So who are the members of the board of the SFA who have been putting pressure on behind the scenes? And why are they not making public their reasons for not want Gazza in the hall of fame?

They're using the excuse of his mental health and protecting those that threatened boycott.  Cowardice bunch of wankers.  

Archived