Jump to content
.Williamson.

SFA to boycott Gazzas hall of fame dinner

Recommended Posts

Have we got the names of the papish bastards who are boycotting ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

In the newspapers and because of his racist, sectarian and domestic abuse past mate 

Any names, direct quotes?  Or is it a rumour spread by a ragtop?

Not having a go mate, just know that these cunts will start a rumour without foundation on the basis it will get them sales and hits.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, coopsleftboot said:

Any names, direct quotes?  Or is it a rumour spread by a ragtop?

Not having a go mate, just know that these cunts will start a rumour without foundation on the basis it will get them sales and hits.

Didn't seem to be anything in terms of names or quotes mate.

In both the DR and the sun, so who knows what the truth is 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, .Williamson. said:

Didn't seem to be anything in terms of names or quotes mate.

In both the DR and the sun, so who knows what the truth is 

Given both papers recent behaviour, who knows what to believe!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Strange that he's even being inducted if this is the general attitude of the SFA towards him.

EDIT: Nominations are made by fans before a committee decides who to admit. The SFA has no influence.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, OhW said:

Strange that he's even being inducted if this is the general attitude of the SFA towards him.

EDIT: Nominations are made by fans before a committee decides who to admit. The SFA has no influence.

I was thinking the same. Even though there's apparently an explanation that the sfa had no involvement, it still seems strange there wasnt some behind closed doors discussions that put a stop to it. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Hypocrites of the highest order considering who is already in the hall of fame. 

Or is it simply because he’s English and played for us that they don’t want to attend. 

Ding ding ding. We have a winner.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just watching skys report on this....the said reasons are of domestic abuse, racism and sectarianism......they claim he made a sectarian gesture by playing the flute when celebrating a goal against celtic.....this was well documented it was claimed!!!

What a load of shite  these cunts can't even report on actual facts....everyone on this forum know damn fine that steau at home in a friendly was his celebration and the one with the tims was at the piggery when he was a sub.:angry:

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gazza is clearly an ill man, mentally and physically the man has battled a lot of mental health demons. Also one of the greatest players to grace the Scottish game and they refuse to recognise him but happy to employ openly sexist  racist bigot malky mackay. They know no bounds 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also if they use racism as an excuse then the hypocrisy is unbelievable if they continue to allow the thumb be picked for Scotland squads????

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The game in Scotland is run by bigots, this is simply another manifestation of their hatred for us and everything and everyone connected to us, they can stick their national team up their arse.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How many in the hall of fame and working for the SFA have history for domestic abuse, racism and sectarianism.

A bunch of hypocrites. We all know this is because gazza is an ex Rangers player. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Loyaleastend said:

The game in Scotland is run by bigots, this is simply another manifestation of their hatred for us and everything and everyone connected to us, they can stick their national team up their arse.

Gazza should tell them to stick it up their arse

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So who are the ones we're talking about re domestic abuse that are there already? JJ?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Never really understood the issue with playing an imaginary flute. Folk complain like the OO are a banned organisation. Why shouldn't he have mimicked them?

Just because, right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, plumbGER said:

Just because, right?

k soz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

How many in the hall of fame and working for the SFA have history for domestic abuse, racism and sectarianism.

A bunch of hypocrites. We all know this is because gazza is an ex Rangers player. 

There's one in the hall of fame who chose not to report a pedophile ring to the police too.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×