SFA to boycott Gazzas hall of fame dinner

.Williamson.

Graham Spiers who has been stealing a wage for years thinks football wise in Scotland Gazza did not meet the HOF criteria ...Football wise

treble winner

numerous player of the month awards

goals clinches us 8 in a row 

winner of Scottish writers player of the year

winner of players player of the year

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, bluedylan said:

Graham Spiers who has been stealing a wage for years thinks football wise in Scotland Gazza did not meet the HOF criteria football wise

treble winner

This is the bit I don't get. Last week everybody seemed happy that Gazza was going in, now because of a few clowns all the snakes are slithering out putting in their tuppensworth.  Surely this was discussed before the announcement? I might be missing something but have the people who actually nominated him and thought it was a good idea came out and stated why they thought he SHOULD go in? 

27 minutes ago, bluedylan said:

Graham Spiers who has been stealing a wage for years thinks football wise in Scotland Gazza did not meet the HOF criteria football wise

treble winner

No surprise that's his opinion. Bitter wee man.

42 minutes ago, bluedylan said:

treble winner

First they claimed it was his off field behaviour and mental health. Hypocrites when you see who's in the hall and who the SFA have hired. 

Now the Scottish media try and belittle his achievements. One of the greatest players to ever come play in our country. The man was a superstar, genius on the pitch and brought more attention to our game than these idiots have ever managed. 

All of this is simply to get out of admitting hatred for the club and country he played for, lead to the nomination being pulled.

4 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

All of this is simply to get out of admitting hatred for the club and country he played for, lead to the nomination being pulled.

The thing is, they are fooling no cunt and have shown themselves up for the utter cunts that they are.

See instead of these “journalists” offering up opinions on why they think Gazza shouldn’t be inducted, why don’t they actually try a bit of what they’re supposed to be professional at...you know, journalism.

There’s a story there to unearth, get on with investigating and reporting. In fact, they likely already know the details but refuse to tell us. 

1 hour ago, bluedylan said:

treble winner

:britney: odious vile creep

3 hours ago, Laudrup1984 said:

The nomination isn't even the biggest issue as far as i'm concerned however if we are to go down that route does that mean the Brazilian Ronaldo can never be regarded as one of the best players we've seen because he played less games, do we rule out guys like Maradona, George Best and many others because of personal and off the field issues, no we don't. It's just nonsense. It doesn't matter how long Gazza was here. What matters is that when he was here he played some of his finest football and lit up Scottish Football. He is simply one of the most talented and high profile players not only to play for in this country but that have played for us. Yet, you have guys on the list who haven't even played in Scotland! 

Whether you think Gazza should be in it or not is the least important part in all of this in my opinion though. The most damning aspects of this are that he WAS to be inducted (whether anyone liked it or not). This would have been discussed, reviewed and approved by all relevant senior personnel within the committee. Then, all of sudden you have SFA personnel stating they won't be going (the hypocritical cunts!), which was followed by the Scottish Football Hall of Fame committee publicly telling the world Gazza's induction had been withdraw because health concerns, the fucking day after Mental Health Day. Gazza is clearly vulnerable but he has done so well over the last few years. The turnaround in his appearance has been quite frankly remarkable. This however could have a catastrophic setback, the results of which don't bear thinking about it. That might seem dramatic but no organisation should be dealing with delicate matters such as this in such an incompetent, unprofessional and uncompassionate manner. It's just not good enough and it's just disaster after disaster with all involved within Scottish football.

I also find it quite alarming (so far as I am aware) that not one Mental Health organisation have condemned this mess, the Scottish Football Hall of Fame committee have not further clarified matters, nor apologised, and not one shitebag within the SFA has cleared up who wouldn't be going to the ceremony. It's poor on so many levels.

He also didn't arrive at the end of his career, like best for example - we had Gazza for 3 years, in his prime. 

This country is now riddled and infested by dirty fenian bastards. But I'm quite happy to say that we will be a thorn in their side for evermore. The cunts are always going to hate the fact that we survived and are now becoming successful. Their hate for the above will eventually eat them up, and they will turn on each other. It's going to be good, and not one to miss.

4 hours ago, BlueKnight87 said:

First they claimed it was his off field behaviour and mental health. Hypocrites when you see who's in the hall and who the SFA have hired. 

Now the Scottish media try and belittle his achievements. One of the greatest players to ever come play in our country. The man was a superstar, genius on the pitch and brought more attention to our game than these idiots have ever managed. 

Paul Gascoigne is the best footballer I've ever seen in a Rangers jersey- the SFA can go fuck themselves

4 hours ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Wow, nail right on the head!

One thing I've noticed over the years is the difference in separating the player from the team when it comes to opinions. 

If you asked me if I hated some of their greats, Jinky, McGrain etc, I can honestly say I hated the cunts but ask about their ability and I'll have no qualms about stating they were quality footballers. 

The same cannot be said about the taig, he is a subversive, bile spewing creature who can't overcome the hatred indoctrinated into him by the paedo cult masquerading as a Religion. 

Imo of course. 

Fuck them all. 

It really saddens me that the club appears to have remained silent on this issue, I posted earlier that induction to the HOF should be from ‘on the field’ achievement, end of. It would reflect class and I think be the right thing to do to highlight PG’s is, and always will be a genuine world class recognised footballer who will be revered by the Rangers family (and many neutral fans) regardless of the farcical and transparent motives behind the SFA decision...

On 13/10/2018 at 20:15, eejay the dj said:

Alan rough is a miserable cunt of a guy 

He would take a mars bar back and complain about it ,if it had no chocolate 

He is this much of a prick 

He is a free loader supreme 

Tbh if I got a mars bar with no chocolate I’d lose my shit.

Archived