.Williamson.

SFA to boycott Gazzas hall of fame dinner

Jimmy Johnstone was a regular beater of his wife, fine role model. This was back in the day when police filed it as a "Domestic"

Just now, Inigo said:

k soz

Klkl.

Nah, I agree entirely with what you say there. The dehumanisation against the people who choose to join any Protestant fraternal organisation has been going on so long in this country that it has become acceptable to give the answer I did.

Their absence is due to them accidentally turning up at Murrayfield on the same day ....

43 minutes ago, quabba said:

Gazza should tell them to stick it up their arse

Was just away to post the same. 

Tell them he doesn’t want to be in backwater bigoted country’s hall of fame

36 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Never really understood the issue with playing an imaginary flute. Folk complain like the OO are a banned organisation. Why shouldn't he have mimicked them?

You can't beat the sight and sound  of a  Loyalist  flute band coming down your street 

4 minutes ago, Loyaleastend said:

You can't beat the sight and sound  of a  Loyalist  flute band coming down your street 

Have to he honest, it wouldn't be one of my desert island discs, but that's another matter.

13 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Have to he honest, it wouldn't be one of my desert island discs, but that's another matter.

It is indeed.

1 hour ago, BlueKnight87 said:

How many in the hall of fame and working for the SFA have history for domestic abuse, racism and sectarianism.

A bunch of hypocrites. We all know this is because gazza is an ex Rangers player. 

Without a doubt. 

• Like 1

never saw James Galway as sectarian.................and he plays a real flute

39 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Was just away to post the same. 

Tell them he doesn’t want to be in backwater bigoted country’s hall of fame

Fuck them. Gazza should be in the hall of fame. They don’t like it? Fucking tough. More Rangers players the better. 

Fcuk them they have people that cover up for peados in it. Would just love Gazza to make a statement saying so.. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Paranoid Protestants. 

Ok, paranoid atheist for me if you don't mind, and to fuck with the cunt's who won't attend, all the more room for decent people.

2 hours ago, LochendBilly said:

Jimmy Johnstone was a regular beater of his wife and also got his sister in law up the duff, fine role model. This was back in the day when police filed it as a "Domestic"

Scummy wee cunt off the field but a fucking genius with a ball on it, even if he did play for them. Credit where It's due and all that.

I've said before though that's the difference between us and them, we can appreciate a man's ability while hating what he stands for.

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, big blue Fin said:

Scummy wee cunt off the field but a fucking genius with a ball on it, even if he did play for them. Credit where It's due and all that.

I've said before though that's the difference between us and them, we can appreciate a man's ability while hating what he stands for.

Indeed he was mate. Was it Atletico Madrid that kicked fuck out of him? :lol:

12 minutes ago, LochendBilly said:

Indeed he was mate. Was it Atletico Madrid that kicked fuck out of him? :lol:

I thought everyone kicked fuck out of him, the annoying thing is he just got up and carried on. We built cunts tougher back then.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bluekev said:

Gazza should turn up proud as punch, say it was an honour to play for a great British club in Rangers and then go onto say that the SFA is shameful organisation that has helped cover up shameful acts of abuse against children and that he's been man enough to publicly face his demons

Would love gazza to do this. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bluekev said:

Gazza should turn up proud as punch, say it was an honour to play for a great British club in Rangers and then go onto say that the SFA is shameful organisation that has helped cover up shameful acts of abuse against children and that he's been man enough to publicly face his demons

I totally agree with you mate, and something inside me says he just might do it, as he can be a naughty boy at times.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Inigo said:

Never really understood the issue with playing an imaginary flute. Folk complain like the OO are a banned organisation. Why shouldn't he have mimicked them?

The flute playing incident carried all the serious intent of the 'give the ref a yellow card', incident.   I am convinced many in Scotland hate Gazza for reasons which are three-fold: 1) he had an immense talent of which many were envious, 2) he is English and 3) he played for The Rangers.  Though I must admit surprise at their collective attitudes given that Scotland is the global bastion of 'sporting integrity'.

• Like 4

I have not read the story, does it say who in boycotting from the SFA ??

3 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

The flute playing incident carried all the serious intent of the 'give the ref a yellow card', incident.   I am convinced many in Scotland hate Gazza for reasons which are three-fold: 1) he had an immense talent of which many were envious, 2) he is English and 3) he played for The Rangers.  Though I must admit surprise at their collective attitudes given that Scotland is the global bastion of 'sporting integrity'.

Ooh that’s naughty, but I like it. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I have not read the story, does it say who in boycotting from the SFA ??

Nope mate. Just says SFA chiefs.

Their cowards and they don't have the balls to come out and say it. 

• Like 1