SFA to boycott Gazzas hall of fame dinner

.Williamson.

Any Rangers fan still supports the SFA’s side needs to hang their heads in shame nothing but a shower of rancid fenian bastards from top to bottom, I’d love it if we as a club made it clear none of our players were eligible for Scotland what a fucking republican cesspit this country has become 

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, bornabear said:

Nothing to do with Paul's health, by announcing that some members would boycott the event, the SFA opened a can of worms in that they then realised that Paul, in his inimitable way, would probably say something in his acceptance speech which would totally embarrass them. They have fucked up big time over this as Paul will, in all probability, use it when giving future speeches and interviews.

Next year if fans vote for it, then we should have a link on here so we can all vote for him again and see what excuses they come up with then. 

What Gazza gave our club and in fact our country as a whole requires our club to correct the contempt these insignificant bastards have just shown towards a guy that increased the status of our league 10 fold with just his presence alone, not including the outstanding skill he undoubtedly had.

Rangers must bring out a statement and possibly even enact a boycott of a cup competition, I’d support them not turning up to play Aberdeen.

Enough is enough, what’s the point in being in a league that is being run to the ground by complete fucking clowns. Our national team is a joke with Israel regarded as our level. Rangers finally get themselves into a position where they might again single handedly pull up our European co efficiency and these fucking clowns are hell bent on ensuring our league is sacrificed to continue the agenda of a bastardised football club that is nothing but a cancer on our game due to their historical  support of Nazis and protection of paedophiles. 

FFS, I know I said Paul should tell them to shove it. But for them to retract the nomination and use a bogus excuse just shows them up for the bigoted hate filled cunts they are. 

Rangers shouldn’t miss them and hit the wall and 1872 should be all over this as well. 

Fuck them, I hope the club pull out all the stops to throw some sort of evening to celebrate the man's playing career and show him that there are many, many people up here who appreciate what he brought to the game and that we're still right beind him fighting his demons. 

15 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

FFS, I know I said Paul should tell them to shove it. But for them to retract the nomination and use a bogus excuse just shows them up for the bigoted hate filled cunts they are. 

Rangers shouldn’t miss them and hit the wall and 1872 should be all over this as well. 

I would have thought some kind of reaction from our Club was unavoidable after this SFA clusterfuck. 

7 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

Fuck them, I hope the club pull out all the stops to throw some sort of evening to celebrate the man's playing career and show him that there are many, many people up here who appreciate what he brought to the game and that we're still right beind him fighting his demons. 

This would be brilliant if the club came out and did this. 

A massive middle finger to the SFA and a huge show of support for a Rangers legend

14 minutes ago, Loyaleastend said:

just shows you the hatred, they simply cannot contain themselves and it spills over into their every decision and interaction, bile filled bastards

They don’t even try to hide it, they haven’t for a long time. I hope the club get this into the English press because they will destroy them for it, the Scottish press on the other hand will love it.

8 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

This 100%. Even if the club can’t do it would be great if one of the fans groups could organise something for him. 

Gazza got me into supporting Rangers. Probably the best player England have ever produced and the Scottish game should be proud he played up there. There will never ever be a player that talented in Scotland again, not even close.

I hope they get tore to pieces for this. 

Gazza never asked to be nominated or for any of this. 

I’m not joking when I say this - this is Mental Health Awareness Week and they have humiliated and no doubt caused significant stress to a man known to suffer mental illness. 

Appalling. 

2 minutes ago, markem said:

I hope they get tore to pieces for this. 

Gazza never asked to be nominated or for any of this. 

I’m not joking when I say this but this is Mental Health Awareness Week and they have humiliated and no doubt caused significant stress to a man known to suffer mental illness. 

Appalling. 

Disgraceful they have used that as a reason. Again shows why Scottish football is in the dark ages. 

Archived