SFA to boycott Gazzas hall of fame dinner

.Williamson.

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Inigo said:

k soz

Klkl.

Nah, I agree entirely with what you say there. The dehumanisation against the people who choose to join any Protestant fraternal organisation has been going on so long in this country that it has become acceptable to give the answer I did.

36 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Never really understood the issue with playing an imaginary flute. Folk complain like the OO are a banned organisation. Why shouldn't he have mimicked them?

You can't beat the sight and sound  of a  Loyalist  flute band coming down your street 

4 minutes ago, Loyaleastend said:

You can't beat the sight and sound  of a  Loyalist  flute band coming down your street 

Have to he honest, it wouldn't be one of my desert island discs, but that's another matter.

1 hour ago, BlueKnight87 said:

How many in the hall of fame and working for the SFA have history for domestic abuse, racism and sectarianism.

A bunch of hypocrites. We all know this is because gazza is an ex Rangers player. 

Without a doubt. 

39 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Was just away to post the same. 

Tell them he doesn’t want to be in backwater bigoted country’s hall of fame

Fuck them. Gazza should be in the hall of fame. They don’t like it? Fucking tough. More Rangers players the better. 

Gazza should turn up proud as punch, say it was an honour to play for a great British club in Rangers and then go onto say that the SFA is shameful organisation that has helped cover up shameful acts of abuse against children and that he's been man enough to publicly face his demons

2 hours ago, LochendBilly said:

Jimmy Johnstone was a regular beater of his wife and also got his sister in law up the duff, fine role model. This was back in the day when police filed it as a "Domestic"

Scummy wee cunt off the field but a fucking genius with a ball on it, even if he did play for them. Credit where It's due and all that.

I've said before though that's the difference between us and them, we can appreciate a man's ability while hating what he stands for.

19 minutes ago, big blue Fin said:

Scummy wee cunt off the field but a fucking genius with a ball on it, even if he did play for them. Credit where It's due and all that.

I've said before though that's the difference between us and them, we can appreciate a man's ability while hating what he stands for.

Indeed he was mate. Was it Atletico Madrid that kicked fuck out of him? :lol:

2 hours ago, Bluekev said:

Gazza should turn up proud as punch, say it was an honour to play for a great British club in Rangers and then go onto say that the SFA is shameful organisation that has helped cover up shameful acts of abuse against children and that he's been man enough to publicly face his demons

Would love gazza to do this. 

2 hours ago, Bluekev said:

I totally agree with you mate, and something inside me says he just might do it, as he can be a naughty boy at times.

3 hours ago, Inigo said:

Never really understood the issue with playing an imaginary flute. Folk complain like the OO are a banned organisation. Why shouldn't he have mimicked them?

The flute playing incident carried all the serious intent of the 'give the ref a yellow card', incident.   I am convinced many in Scotland hate Gazza for reasons which are three-fold: 1) he had an immense talent of which many were envious, 2) he is English and 3) he played for The Rangers.  Though I must admit surprise at their collective attitudes given that Scotland is the global bastion of 'sporting integrity'.

3 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

The flute playing incident carried all the serious intent of the 'give the ref a yellow card', incident.   I am convinced many in Scotland hate Gazza for reasons which are three-fold: 1) he had an immense talent of which many were envious, 2) he is English and 3) he played for The Rangers.  Though I must admit surprise at their collective attitudes given that Scotland is the global bastion of 'sporting integrity'.

Ooh that’s naughty, but I like it. 

Archived