Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

backup

ED, a face to the name

Recommended Posts

Great picture of a larger than life man, with a brilliant personality, a ladies man , and a true blue gentleman.just sèeing that foto brings it home what the boys i meet up with on here mean to me when i go home for the game.you will be sorely missed big yin.

No Surrender 

Rab

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, thehost said:

When it comes to Tam, always know him by his turn-ups.

He was, not only, forever in blues jeans but ones that had turn ups too.

 

Cheers @backup

 

I'd missed this thread.

jeans without turn ups is very yesterday...big man was on top of his game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, thehost said:

When it comes to Tam, always know him by his turn-ups.

He was, not only, forever in blues jeans but ones that had turn ups too.

 

Cheers @backup

 

I'd missed this thread.

Not only that,  but he was a big handsome magnanimous bastard. 

This one's for you,  Tam.  Cheers xxx

Snapchat-1347746023.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, rab wilson said:

Great picture of a larger than life man, with a brilliant personality, a ladies man , and a true blue gentleman.just sèeing that foto brings it home what the boys i meet up with on here mean to me when i go home for the game.you will be sorely missed big yin.

No Surrender 

Rab

Listen to.yoy that took.that bird in the RL hame :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, rab wilson said:

Great picture of a larger than life man, with a brilliant personality, a ladies man , and a true blue gentleman.just sèeing that foto brings it home what the boys i meet up with on here mean to me when i go home for the game.you will be sorely missed big yin.

No Surrender 

Rab

 

4 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

Listen to.yoy that took.that bird in the RL hame :lol:

Oh fuck, it's all about to kick off again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

Listen to.yoy that took.that bird in the RL hame :lol:

sometimes I cannae help masel mate. last time I saw you was the Scottish cup final,i flew up for the celebrations, and didn't know we had lost until I switched my phone back on after  the airport security.me and this other bloke just sank to our knees.i sat down next to you and lee, and it took you about 2 mins to realise it was me. ended up  with a psychoshag  that night with that bird, everytime I come up , I end up with something,.,nothing quite like it mate. ahem, changed days now though eh?aye that's me finished with that sort of thing.

 

No Surrender

Rab

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, rab wilson said:

sometimes I cannae help masel mate. last time I saw you was the Scottish cup final,i flew up for the celebrations, and didn't know we had lost until I switched my phone back on after  the airport security.me and this other bloke just sank to our knees.i sat down next to you and lee, and it took you about 2 mins to realise it was me. ended up  with a psychoshag  that night with that bird, everytime I come up , I end up with something,.,nothing quite like it mate. ahem, changed days now though eh?aye that's me finished with that sort of thing.

 

No Surrender

Rab

:lol:

that day was horrible mate.

ended up a right good sash bash though 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

:lol:

that day was horrible mate.

ended up a right good sash bash though @thehost

Went not even contemplating defeat.  Actually got my ticket for the game from Tam through @thehost.  That's the mark of the man, gets two tickets and gives them to fellow Bears. :bow:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I never really spoke to Ed on here. Seems to have been a well thought of guy. Lesson there, we might not all get along or ever actually meet but this is a community of people who have something excellent in common. We forget that too often. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

Yes mate.  Jacquie is away to Spain on Sunday and will deal with the ashes on her return.  He said to me he'd set this up a few months ago.  

Thanks mate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, EatDolphins said:

I never really spoke to Ed on here. Seems to have been a well thought of guy. Lesson there, we might not all get along or ever actually meet but this is a community of people who have something excellent in common. We forget that too often. 

Indeed.

Ed could wind up the very best but in his company you would think you had known the man all your life. He was a special bloke, my wife still doesn’t believe me when I came home telling her I met this gallus guy who rolled with Carly Simon! 

Life really is too short, the big man lived it to the full

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Very shortly this morning Tam's earthly remains will be scattered to the winds at various places of his choice, his many friends will remember him fondly for the rest of time.

RIP Tam, was my good fortune that our paths crossed those years ago, gone but never will be forgotten.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, backup said:

Very shortly this morning Tam's earthly remains will be scattered to the winds at various places of his choice, his many friends will remember him fondly for the rest of time.

RIP Tam, was my good fortune that our paths crossed those years ago, gone but never will be forgotten.

Did they manage to get into Ibrox?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

Did they manage to get into Ibrox?

Never tried, Tam changed his mind again? and opted for the old school across the road, where he played fitba as a lad, was wanting the fifty pitches too, but alas they are no more, other parts of kinning park and plantation are on the agenda.

Jacquie and her brother are doing it now, I thought it was better that they were left in private to do it, a very personal thing.

Jacquie has a login here, she may drop in to say thanks to everyone, and i do mean everyone.

Tam had a great saying "At the end of the day we are all still Rangers supporters, despite any perceived differences we may have" never truer words spoken by the gentle giant. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, backup said:

Very shortly this morning Tam's earthly remains will be scattered to the winds at various places of his choice, his many friends will remember him fondly for the rest of time.

RIP Tam, was my good fortune that our paths crossed those years ago, gone but never will be forgotten.

?

Cheers for this update mate. 

Glad the sun is shining down on this special day for his ashes to be spread over some of his favourite places.

??????

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...