**Official Football Manager 19 thread**

MrMeeseeks

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you've pre-ordered, the game beta should be out later today or tomorrow, no later.

Looking forward to seeing if some of our players have been given a bump, Morelos and Tav especially. Get a Rangers save going before starting a journeyman with the full release. 

On 11/10/2018 at 17:24, MrMeeseeks said:

Figured I'd get this thread started with the beta possibly dropping next week.

For those buying it this year you can find a decent deal over on voidu.com - £23.25 after using coupon code "BLUEWINTER" - not too bad at all.

Code must’ve been a limited time, didn’t work for me?‍♂️

30 minutes ago, Paulie Walnuts said:

Code must’ve been a limited time, didn’t work for me?‍♂️

Ah, sorry about that. Seems the price was jumping around a bit. It was still around £30 for me after the discount over here, just got my brother to order it from over there to save a bit on it. 

2 hours ago, RD.1872 said:

Tarriers squad is massively overrated (again). Edouard a wonderkid fs ?.

Massively overrated!

1 hour ago, aird said:

Candeias transfer listed at the start of the game :thinking:

Not a fan of the new player attribute screen or the purple.

Candeias is underrated again this year, hoping the player update on full release will improve a few folk.

1 hour ago, Rfc52 said:

Screenshots lads ffs

I'll post some below, let me know if you want anyone in particular.

morelos.thumb.png.5ae7ea27af07ece8b69740cfce48ab2d.pngshagger.thumb.png.1738d5bff070bc3153acdcd64ebbd864.pngtav.thumb.png.c395297da247ea14ca048447a0ba8f5a.pngcandeias.thumb.png.96af742d671b02129ffb31c2e2c73b22.pngkatic.thumb.png.209ddc4868179f0daefe257ac2702331.pngross.thumb.png.2aed0eda784f623c3cb97c0ce3cca2f0.pngborna.thumb.png.316161686ad4d4497417fea51cb2014d.pngandy.thumb.png.8013fd2075a2e92ab2fea3e5a66fbe37.png

Halliday has been downrated to shit.

EDIT: Picture quality should be sorted now.

We've always been shafted in the ratings system for football manager since the champ man days, wasn't expecting anything less. Think the head of Scottish football research at SI has it in for us, complained about it in the early years on their forum but nothing got done and the same guy is still in charge. Definitely a bitter taig. Always hit the editor before starting a Rangers save now and bump our stats up a little to make up for it.

1 hour ago, esquire8 said:

We've always been shafted in the ratings system for football manager since the champ man days, wasn't expecting anything less. Think the head of Scottish football research at SI has it in for us, complained about it in the early years on their forum but nothing got done and the same guy is still in charge. Definitely a bitter taig. Always hit the editor before starting a Rangers save now and bump our stats up a little to make up for it.

Always end up doing the same tbh. Improve the youth squad especially, absolute nonsense that they've got thrice the number of promising young players, there are lesser clubs in this league producing better youth than that lot ffs. 

Nah not sure about that. We had a decent squad and ratings in champ manager series which I sank years into, when it moved to football manager it changed. Which makes sense because the companies split ways one keeping champ and the other doing football manager. 

Archived