**Official Football Manager 19 thread**

MrMeeseeks

4 hours ago, Jeffrey said:

Good to see Jagielka getting a glamorous testimonial

Shows you how fucked the prearranged friendlies are, back home for two testimonials inbetween a tour of America.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anywhere i can pick this up cheap? Think i need to upgrade from FM10, thats what i've been playing for years, lol. I love doing the non-league to legend style games where you pick a shit English team and try to get through the leagues, done it a few times in FM10. Got Woking to the Premiership and Workington in League 1 at the moment.

On 06/07/2019 at 11:31, Tak3rNo1 said:

Anywhere i can pick this up cheap? Think i need to upgrade from FM10, thats what i've been playing for years, lol. I love doing the non-league to legend style games where you pick a shit English team and try to get through the leagues, done it a few times in FM10. Got Woking to the Premiership and Workington in League 1 at the moment.

https://www.cdkeys.com/pc/games/football-manager-2019-pc-steam-cd-key

On 07/06/2019 at 21:18, wully said:

Shows you how fucked the prearranged friendlies are, back home for two testimonials inbetween a tour of America.

Think I had a testimonial for Lewis McLeod on one of my older games, sold him days before the match was played so with him not involved it was a pretty pointless game 😂

Bought this and started a season with us but fell away immediately. Fat too much to do now Fs. Cbf going through press conferences, assistant interaction and squad building. 

Miss CM 01/02

16 minutes ago, ready1873 said:

Bought this and started a season with us but fell away immediately. Fat too much to do now Fs. Cbf going through press conferences, assistant interaction and squad building. 

Miss CM 01/02

Just send your assistant to the press conferences mate.

Fighting for 2nd with Arsenal but the whole thing is a shambles man, Man United 14 points ahead in first, and Man City 5th and have sacked Pep :lol: 

2 hours ago, ready1873 said:

Miss CM 01/02

Just  click on staff then responsibilities and get the assistant to do all the press stuff.

Started an unemployed save as an ex Sunday league footballer, enabled the Conference North and South and hopefully get a team from there to the Premiership. Got the Guiseley job, sitting rock bottom of the Conference North at the end of November. Took a few games to get a decent formation going and signed a few freebies and loans. Currently in March, sitting 20th in the league, tied with Telford United. On a good run of form, bad news is Telford is matching me with every game but i'm sure i can start to rise further soon, team was dead and buried when i took over, about 12 points from safety. In the FA Trophy Semi Final, somehow managing to beat everyone in that.

Won the FA trophy and survived relegation by having a better goal difference. Now to get them promoted, need to find some good free agents. Having a look at what has been happening in my game. Chelsea beat Arsenal in the Europa League final on penalties, lol. Pep got the sack from Man City after Arsenal won the league and the Tims won the league by 28 points and we managed 2nd over Hearts by 1 point :/

47 minutes ago, Tak3rNo1 said:

Won the FA trophy and survived relegation by having a better goal difference. Now to get them promoted, need to find some good free agents. Having a look at what has been happening in my game. Chelsea beat Arsenal in the Europa League final on penalties, lol. Pep got the sack from Man City after Arsenal won the league and the Tims won the league by 28 points and we managed 2nd over Hearts by 1 point 😕

Pep got the sack at Christmas in my Arsenal save, Man United won the league, and I think Chelsea won the EL 😂

• 1 month later...
6 hours ago, GetToTheChoppa said:

Just started playing this. Used to play it years ago. 😄

Can anyone advise how to get the assistant to filter out unrealistic transfer targets in the player search bit ? Used to be able to tick the box but I can't see it on fm 2019

Cheers

Anyone ? Its doing my tits in lol

I'm not at the pc so don't have it to hand but in te player search area along the top yoi can pick transfer or loan. Beside that there should be a cog. If you press that it'll let you change the transfer interest. 

Found a photo. At area in the blue circle 

sfs.jpg

21 hours ago, GetToTheChoppa said:

It kind of worked lol. Was OK to click the transfer clog etc and change to interested/very interested etc but that only included transfer listed players.

Can't seem to find an option to shortlist people who's contact is expiring.

Capture.png

Archived