**Official Football Manager 19 thread**

MrMeeseeks

On 06/11/2018 at 07:38, lewislaudrup said:

I will need to get a new laptop yo play this now. Can only run one league in 18 and its still really slow

Same mate I refuse to play it now till I get a laptop capable of running most countries/leagues.

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply
36 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Does it differ much from the last few years mate?

Aye mate a would say so . A lot more ye can do tactically setting up before and during the game , in possession , transitions , out of possession . A lot more game styles , tactical styles ye can choose tae base your style on . Instead of just attacking ,defending , ultra defensive etc . 

A season and a half into my journeyman save, doing pretty decent with Swansea after being promoted but not sure whether to apply for the Rangers job or not. Gerrard just left for the Spurs job and there's absolute shite being linked for his replacement. Noticed they've been knocking back £40+M bids for Alfredo from the likes of Bayern, PSG, etc. Sold Tav for around £11M though, I think. 

I started a save as Brighton just to have a look about.   The tims came in with a derisory offer for my right back which I declined and he started kicking up fuck and requested a meeting.   Unfortunately 'I don't gie they manky bastards fuck all' wasn't on the list of responses.

Got Queens Park into the play offs after a sudden collapse at the end of the season. Beat Stirling in the semis and now got Clyde to go up. Going to play it the night after I come up with my master plan approach. 😁

Anybody ever make up their own league and teams?Takes alotta time and effort right enough but can make things interesting when you get bored of the usual.Think it was about 6yr ago I did an Isle of Man league might do something similar when I pick this up.

36 minutes ago, laudrupno1 said:

Where's everyone getting their facepacks,logos etc from still FMScout?

Sortitoutsi for me. They always bring out updates improving images and adding missing ones for the default cut out faces.

2 minutes ago, aird said:

Sortitoutsi for me. They always bring out updates improving images and adding missing ones for the default cut out faces.

Cheers mate I couldn't mind that one.I used to use them plus FMScout and FMBase as I need to download the lot can't get into it way no faces etc need to pimp it up :lol:

1 hour ago, laudrupno1 said:

Cheers mate I couldn't mind that one.I used to use them plus FMScout and FMBase as I need to download the lot can't get into it way no faces etc need to pimp it up :lol:

Aye, I'm the same. 

4 hours ago, laudrupno1 said:

Where's everyone getting their facepacks,logos etc from still FMScout?

I'm using a mix between FMscout and susi, finding the cutout facepack a nightmare when installing now because of the size of it, the scope megapack from FMscout more than does the job.

Susi is good for the licence fix and kits.

Have kept the base skin this year as most have alot of bugs in them plus they are no longer suitable for laptop screens.

TSC logos are the best around.

FMscout have a good league setup tip on YouTube too, changed the game for me, alot of view only with a custom database and only a couple playable leagues initially.

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

I'm using a mix between FMscout and susi, finding the cutout facepack a nightmare when installing now because of the size of it, the scope megapack from FMscout more than does the job.

Susi is good for the licence fix and kits.

Have kept the base skin this year as most have alot of bugs in them plus they are no longer suitable for laptop screens.

TSC logos are the best around.

FMscout have a good league setup tip on YouTube too, changed the game for me, alot of view only with a custom database and only a couple playable leagues initially.

Cheers mate I'll check them out,it's  been a good few years since I got proper into Football Manager but got a new gaming laptop so gonna go all out way this one :lol:

Archived