**Official Football Manager 19 thread**

MrMeeseeks

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haha nope if I had the editor I would have just bought him outright surely?, I made money from the europa first then the CL quarters last year,  he was up for sale so stuck in a loan bid only paying 55k of his wages, my transfers have more than made me a fair whack of cash and also don't judge me on that ex scum player, only signed him to sell for profit and I was steaming when I went for McKenna haha,  also I have  decent players coming in for free in Meyer, Solanke and McTominay.

new1.thumb.PNG.242adcd351b4d5b79c290e4cd5aecc39.PNGnew2.thumb.PNG.6845df4e12b2d7c181c1a5a0391a945b.PNGnew3.thumb.PNG.46a3af9d82afd6fbc45b5fc7128e665e.PNG

23 minutes ago, Fatman10 said:

Haha nope if I had the editor I would have just bought him outright surely?, I made money from the europa first then the CL quarters last year,  he was up for sale so stuck in a loan bid only paying 55k of his wages, my transfers have more than made me a fair whack of cash and also don't judge me on that ex scum player, only signed him to sell for profit and I was steaming when I went for McKenna haha,  also I have  decent players coming in for free in Meyer, Solanke and McTominay.

new1.thumb.PNG.242adcd351b4d5b79c290e4cd5aecc39.PNGnew2.thumb.PNG.6845df4e12b2d7c181c1a5a0391a945b.PNGnew3.thumb.PNG.46a3af9d82afd6fbc45b5fc7128e665e.PNG

Photo shop imo 

Started a wee save with Ayr United after getting bored with Swansea. Probably stick with them until Gerrard moves on and I get the Rangers job, naturally.

Boosted the TV/prize money in Scotland a fair bit, could possibly challenge north of the border over time. 

8 hours ago, Fatman10 said:

image.jpeg.7076c92fa26f29a4c419609657d1a783.jpeg

14 hours ago, Fatman10 said:

Fair play mate some good wheeling and dealing there and some prices you got for the likes of Katic and Goldson especially are mental hope that happens in real life :lol:

20 hours ago, Fatman10 said:

Sold goldson for only 5m in my 2nd season , he was awful for me . 

On 27/11/2018 at 17:32, Fatman10 said:

Capture.png

tenor.gif

3 hours ago, Ambrogio said:

Anybody getting a high amount of injuries ? My squads been murder for it the 2 seasons I’ve played .

All about squad management and balanced training. Also set up your rest section in training so that you lower the intensity when players aren't fully fit. Only had 1 or 2 bad injuries a season with 3 or 4 little ones around that. If your playing twice a week then have little to no training between games and plenty of rest periods.

5 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

All about squad management and balanced training. Also set up your rest section in training so that you lower the intensity when players aren't fully fit. Only had 1 or 2 bad injuries a season with 3 or 4 little ones around that. If your playing twice a week then have little to no training between games and plenty of rest periods.

I’ll give that a bash mate . Got about 3/4 players out for 3+ month and always get niggly injuries . Always set my assistant to do training , probably my downfall .

2 minutes ago, Ambrogio said:

I’ll give that a bash mate . Got about 3/4 players out for 3+ month and always get niggly injuries . Always set my assistant to do training , probably my downfall .

Not a downfall, I leave the training to my assistant too but at the start of the week it should pop in your inbox how your training is setup for the next week or two. Have a look at that and click on whatever you want to change, just takes a minute and saves your players from injuries big time. There should be YouTube videos out there that would help too.

9 hours ago, esquire8 said:

Not a downfall, I leave the training to my assistant too but at the start of the week it should pop in your inbox how your training is setup for the next week or two. Have a look at that and click on whatever you want to change, just takes a minute and saves your players from injuries big time. There should be YouTube videos out there that would help too.

Aye I’ve noticed that just thought it’s always looked ok but just gave it a quick browse , playing games with only 2 days in between isn’t helping either lol .

2 hours ago, Fatman10 said:

He averaged 7.51 over 50 games both seasons and scored some goals, guess it depends on how you play

Was playing the 4231 tiki taka , was using him as just central defender defend . As far as a can remember . Katic and mccrorie are a lot better for me .

Archived