**Official Football Manager 19 thread**

MrMeeseeks

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Ambrogio said:

Just had to accept 20m for barisic . Moaning at me to leave and squad were starting to get unhappy with me . Gutted hes been by far my best player .

Soon as any player starts moaning I get them to fuck as they'll not change, that's a good but of money though that to replace him or buy afew players.

1 hour ago, laudrupno1 said:

Soon as any player starts moaning I get them to fuck as they'll not change, that's a good but of money though that to replace him or buy afew players.

Ano mate a says a would take 12 to him if a team came in , got offered 14 off Burnley and put it up to 20 and suggest , they accepted it . Probably coulda got more as well . Need a good midfielder so probably spend A good chunk on that and need another left back .

• 3 weeks later...

Some right fucking staunch fanfic going on here. Stopped 10iar on the last day of the season... Was 2-0 down at half time, then brought the comeback on. Check the time of Arfield's second goal, was a 30 yard howitzer too.

20190102061144_1.thumb.jpg.fd0edb54d3160d24610f589101a1fc82.jpg

Their team's insane man, spending like 90k a week on Ox and Konoplyanka

Still on 18 with updated squads

Just finished my 5th season with Dortmund. Won 3 title's, 3 German cup's and 2 Europa Leagues. The dominant team in Germany but struggling in the Champions League big time, only made it out of the groups twice.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived