**Official Football Manager 19 thread**

MrMeeseeks

20 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Thinking of getting a laptop just to play this. 

Is the mobile version just as good or is it better to avoid? 

I think the only way you want to play it is a laptop/pc mate, just don’t think it’s the same on mobiles or even Xbox/PlayStation 

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 16/01/2019 at 20:11, BridgeIsBlue said:

Thinking of getting a laptop just to play this. 

Is the mobile version just as good or is it better to avoid? 

Mobile version is pish mate don't do it I tried this with FM18 worst decision ever well up there way pumping a wee fatty on pof but anyway :lol: I gotta gaming laptop mainly for playing FM19 fully pimped up with loads of leagues countries loaded and that's the best decision I made well that and pulling out of said fatty and putting it on her foreheid instead,enjoy mate if get :lol:

Started as Queen's Park. Currently top after 10 games and paired with Morton in the 3rd round of the Scottish Cup.

Alan Gow and Bob Harris running the show 😂

Also signed a decent winger for this level in the young french player Logan Martin whose youth career spanned Cannes, Benfica and Genoa. Most recently had a spell with Dundee Utd. Only 21 but he has been my best player. Unfortunately, being an amateur side, he is off for nothing in January to Tours in France.

One of my favourite saves was playing with Bears on last year's FM. Won SPL easily and went to Europa league semifinal in first season. 
Thinking to start with us again, but doubt I'll achieve that success again.

Been playing this on the switch.going into my 3rd season and the only fixtures I have is the Betfred cup and the champions league,no league fixtures😂.quit that game and started a new one and on my second season again a got to the 33rd game and was top by a point and it didn't give me any games after the spilt and went right into the summer saying the scum had won the league:headwall:

On 27/01/2019 at 13:16, ForeverAndEver said:

Last 16 of the Europa again, going through on sway goals against Juve and then they score in the 90th minute the cunts.

Best deliver the league this season, pal. You've used all your credit in the bank as far as I'm concerned. Bring Walter back! 

14 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Anybody reached 2022/23 and got a weird as fuck schedule for the Champions League? First three group games are all a week after the other, player the same team in first two and the group finishes in January :lol: 

Think I had this on my 1860 Munich save. Is it because the World Cup is in January?

35 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

November it is mate

Aye that was it. I remember thinking why are my games so close together followed by a massive break!

How are you finding the Scottish values in the game? Needs to be looked at in my opinion, start a new game and can't get any domestic players for under £2-3m is ridiculous. Think by the second season Allan Campbell is rated at about £8m, when realistically clubs in our league would take under a mil for most players.

1 hour ago, Johnsey said:

Aye that was it. I remember thinking why are my games so close together followed by a massive break!

How are you finding the Scottish values in the game? Needs to be looked at in my opinion, start a new game and can't get any domestic players for under £2-3m is ridiculous. Think by the second season Allan Campbell is rated at about £8m, when realistically clubs in our league would take under a mil for most players.

It’s nuts mate, couple of regens from Aberdeen and Killie, £58 million and £26 million. Never really looked at the start tbh, but most now are worth 5 million at least.

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

It’s nuts mate, couple of regens from Aberdeen and Killie, £58 million and £26 million. Never really looked at the start tbh, but most now are worth 5 million at least.

I used to just quit a game once the regens started coming into it. Think it's a lot of shite with them.

6 or 7 seasons max I'd do usually 

Archived