**Official Football Manager 19 thread**

MrMeeseeks

4 hours ago, Jeffrey said:

He's the 2nd top score in the league in February on this :lol: 

Anyway, same thing that always happens when I take an EFL club to the EPL, I start to hate the save. Was 4 seasons in and didnt want to start again so resigned, end of December I got the Leicester job. In a serious relegation battle but if I stay up there's a decent squad to work with going forward

Dembele is actually class for Chelsea on my save. Tierney and Ajer are both regulars in the Man City team too :lol:

I started off with Sunderland on mine, won back to back promotions and finished 16th and then 6th in my 2 Premier League seasons before the Rangers job came up again and I resigned to take that. I'm currently 9 points clear of the taigs who are going for 12 in a row.

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Dembele is actually class for Chelsea on my save. Tierney and Ajer are both regulars in the Man City team too :lol:

I started off with Sunderland on mine, won back to back promotions and finished 16th and then 6th in my 2 Premier League seasons before the Rangers job came up again and I resigned to take that. I'm currently 9 points clear of the taigs who are going for 12 in a row.

Tierney is also at Arsenal in mine. Katic got a big move somewhere and Morelos is in Mexico but went for like £20m. McCrorie is one of my main targets in the summer.

4 games left and I'm 14th and in the FA Cup semi final, really happy with that because they were 18th when I took over. Brought in Weigl, Kompany and a regen on loan from Man Utd in January and all have done well. Kompany is almost done though so McCrorie will hopefully replace him next season. Weent on a 7 game winning streak conceding only once which pushed me up the table.

Do really well against the big teams, have beat Chelsea twice, Arsenal and Man Utd . Drew with Spurs and narrowly lost to Liverpool.

After 3 seasons with Rangers I left for man city . Won 2 leagues , 2 Scottish cups , 1 betfred cup & 1 Europa league , got beat off bayern in super cup final 4-2 . Was getting bored going into 4th season because I’d took them far as I could . City sitting 5th in my game in November but squad is frightening 

After posting that I've had my last 3 work permits approved 😂

Think my business is done, spent 132m and brought in 60m. Last season when I got the job I had to play quite defensively because there was a serious lack of flair in the squad, so have focused on improving that and bringing the age of the squad down

• 2 weeks later...

Got a bit bored with the Leicester save so have started one with Atalanta

Only ever done one Serie A save with Napoli and quite enjoyed it and fancied another. Didn't want to go Juve, never fancied either Milan team, same with the Rome teams, didn't want to go Napoli again and so came down to them, Sassuolo or Fiorentina.

Have a decent squad, with a few standouts like Ilicic, Gomez, Toloi and Zapata.

4 hours ago, Jeffrey said:

Only ever done one Serie A save with Napoli and quite enjoyed it and fancied another. Didn't want to go Juve, never fancied either Milan team, same with the Rome teams, didn't want to go Napoli again and so came down to them, Sassuolo or Fiorentina.

I done a parma save three year ago when they where in third division really enjoyed it

5 hours ago, Jeffrey said:

I used to have a soft spot for Atalanta because I done a save with them every year :lol:

Archived