Are we on the verge of finding our best 11?

McGregor and the back 4 are strong no matter what combinations are chosen, Morelos is more than good enough, but we're massively lacking quality in midfield by which I mean in comparison to the scum. Lafferty is fucking shite.

I also can't for the life of me understand the praise over the likes of Middleton - yet. Arfield does a lot of work but is a 6/10 consistently rather than giving any 8s. Coulibaly  hasn't been as good since his return from injury but it's obvious he'll be a good player for us. Jack walks into the team imo if he builds up to his pre injury form.

I don't think there's been a game this season where we haven't lost control in the midfield for large spells of it, and often against absolutely shite teams I'm not just talking about your Villarreals.

We're well placed to challenge for the league because we should be strong enough to beat everyone bar celtic consistently, but they have much to prove and the 1 or 2 scum games before the end of the year will give a better idea of where we're at strength wise.

1 hour ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

McGregor and the back 4 are strong no matter what combinations are chosen, Morelos is more than good enough, but we're massively lacking quality in midfield by which I mean in comparison to the scum. Lafferty is fucking shite.

I also can't for the life of me understand the praise over the likes of Middleton - yet. Arfield does a lot of work but is a 6/10 consistently rather than giving any 8s. Coulibaly  hasn't been as good since his return from injury but it's obvious he'll be a good player for us. Jack walks into the team imo if he builds up to his pre injury form.

I don't think there's been a game this season where we haven't lost control in the midfield for large spells of it, and often against absolutely shite teams I'm not just talking about your Villarreals.

We're well placed to challenge for the league because we should be strong enough to beat everyone bar celtic consistently, but they have much to prove and the 1 or 2 scum games before the end of the year will give a better idea of where we're at strength wise.

Lot of shite to dissect from that. 

I think it's fantastic to see a post like this, well done OP.

A discussion on who our best eleven is, no one being slagged off for their opinion just positive comment.

The squad that has been selected is fantastic and will be rotated depending on opponents or injury.

What a fantastic turn around in twelve months.