David Bates

Redwhiteandblue

18 minutes ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

He was rank rotten bar the odd decent display and 1 cracking display at the hellhole. Boyd outpaced him and he resorted to hoofing it up the park every single time he had it. German 2nd division fucking hell.

Boyd outpaced Clint Hill and he became a hero. Your first sentence is a lot of shite as well.

Mark Warburton's Rangers in a nutshell. Kris Boyd outpacing our centre back's to run onto a through ball and score.

The one with Bates I didn't think he outpaced him at the time just got to it first but I haven't seen that one back since it happened.

1 hour ago, plumbGER said:

I do, he's not.

He is.

Why don't you shut your filthy mouth and don't try and tell others what to do?

Gd for you, he is a piss poor football player, that’s why he’s playing in the German 2nd division. FACT!

? Just like your doing the now ya fucking roaster, away you take yer face fur a hard days nite ya closet. 

4 minutes ago, Tomatasauce said:

Nb Jeffrey? did bungo put you up to that, Why the fuck would I, or any other Rangers fan give a fuck about a Hamburg player? He’s happy he’s away and so am I 

why is that an idiotic thing to say? 

That's not what you said...

11 minutes ago, Tomatasauce said:

Gd for you, he is a piss poor football player, that’s why he’s playing in the German 2nd division. FACT!

? Just like your doing the now ya fucking roaster, away you take yer face fur a hard days nite ya closet. 

No, it's an opinion.

What the fuck is that horrendous patter? 

3 hours ago, DariuszAdamczuk said:

Let’s be honest the boy was an absolute bomb scare and an accident waiting to happen who looked half decent in amongst a plethora of horrendous defenders we had last season 

Couldn’t lace Goldson, Katic, McAuley or even Worrall’s boots

Well said mate, if only I could have put it as diplomaticly as that and his wee bitches wouldnt be bitting at my ankles, it’s not rocket science why we finished 3rd with last years squad inc Bates 

11 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

That's not what you said...

It’s what I meant an you know it ffs

i follow the Glasgow Rangers not individual football players, if they don’t play for my team I couldn’t give a fuck abt them, I didn’t cry when much better players left an I won’t be a wee greeting-faced whore about a player of David Bates calibre 

2 minutes ago, Tomatasauce said:

It’s what I meant an you know it ffs

i follow the Glasgow Rangers not individual football players, if they don’t play for my team I couldn’t give a fuck abt them, I didn’t cry when much better players left an I won’t be a wee greeting-faced whore about a player of David Bates calibre 

how am I meant to know that what you said was actually meant to mean something totally different?

6 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

No - it was pretty widely “made up” at the time

no one really knows his wages and what the offer was - but at a guesstimate it would be more than his actual worth that’s for sure 

He's on 7k a week, according to a guy who was a coach of his when he was younger. 

1 hour ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Boyd outpaced Clint Hill and he became a hero. Your first sentence is a lot of shite as well.

Tell me where he was anything better than decent then ya crackpot ? Clint Hill’s a ‘hero’ for his goal and the celebration wae the tarrier cow behind the goals.

5 minutes ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

Tell me where he was anything better than decent then ya crackpot ? Clint Hill’s a ‘hero’ for his goal and the celebration wae the tarrier cow behind the goals.

Pittodrie x2 for a start, sure he had another few good games when he came in last season, Hearts at home being one. He would have been considered regardless of that mate  :lol: