New partnership with Montreal Rangers

10 hours ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Good stuff. Would imagine most Montreal Rangers fans will know of Glasgow Rangers though. So don't think it will do much for our reputation. Could possibly find a gem in their youths though. Hopefully better than our last two signings from Canada though. 

Maybe though. Maybe not though. Who knows though.

8 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Brand awareness when we have a huge expat population and the captain of their national side plays for us. 

Aye your right enough nobody knows about Rangers in Canada. ???

.. but brand awareness needs worked at - marketing 101 - but keep trying lad - you’ll find a way to have a dig that doesn’t make you look like a cock one day - but today is not that day. 

Just now, Bluepeter9 said:

.. but brand awareness needs worked at - marketing 101 - but keep trying lad - you’ll find a way to have a dig that doesn’t make you look like a cock one day - but today is not that day. 

Tell me one tie up that has raised brand awareness??? 

Cmon ya taig cunt just one there’s been plenty for you to choose from. 

7 hours ago, TMB said:

Well, does everyone in Canada already know about Glasgow Rangers or don't they and we're increasing the brand?

... even if you ‘know’ a brand it’s kinda basic marketing to keep that brand fresh, active, and seeking new converts. Folk knowing about us and us working to that base is not incompatible concepts. 

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Tell me one tie up that has raised brand awareness??? 

Cmon ya taig cunt just one there’s been plenty for you to choose from. 

How about every one! I know your slow but tonight you’re proving how slow. 

Expand our Brand....not a bad thing and never will be.

One of our stand out players is the Canadian national team captain, can't hurt to have a young Canadian kid aspiring to be the next Morelos or Tavernier, good work from the club in expanding our name and brand.

9 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

It’s not really about finding new players - it’s brand awareness- finding a decent player would be a bonus but increasing brand awareness is what these initiatives are all about 

I understand the brand awareness, but I had to Google Montreal Rangers.  If it had been a deal with the Montreal Impact I could buy into the argument but the only Rangers I had heard of from Montreal was a junior hockey team.   So this is unlikely to help our brand.

11 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

How about every one! I know your slow but tonight you’re proving how slow. 

?? you want to show us the increase in merchandise sales, do you want to show us the players that have arrived at the club from the various regions. 

No I thought not ya fenian republican cunt. 

10 hours ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

I understand the brand awareness, but I had to Google Montreal Rangers.  If it had been a deal with the Montreal Impact I could buy into the argument but the only Rangers I had heard of from Montreal was a junior hockey team.   So this is unlikely to help our brand.

It all helps - stop being so negative :pipe: 

10 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

?? you want to show us the increase in merchandise sales, do you want to show us the players that have arrived at the club from the various regions. 

No I thought not ya fenian republican cunt. 

Such anger - all you want to do is have a pop - there’s nothing negative in what I said, nothing negative in what the club is doing but true to form you just like to have a pop at the club and a pop at me! Fill your boots! Sad wee man. 

39 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Such anger - all you want to do is have a pop - there’s nothing negative in what I said, nothing negative in what the club is doing but true to form you just like to have a pop at the club and a pop at me! Fill your boots! Sad wee man. 

Just like your beloved political party no answers to any question, just peddle nonsense as fact and stick your fingers in your ears when questioned about it. 

Just like that scum from across the city as well funnily enough. 

When the club do something worth applauding them for I will, I will always have a pop at you you useless waste of oxygen, who hails enemies of Rangers as friends you sad sad wee republican cunt. 

Tic Toc. 

1 hour ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Just like your beloved political party no answers to any question, just peddle nonsense as fact and stick your fingers in your ears when questioned about it. 

Just like that scum from across the city as well funnily enough. 

When the club do something worth applauding them for I will, I will always have a pop at you you useless waste of oxygen, who hails enemies of Rangers as friends you sad sad wee republican cunt. 

Tic Toc. 

:lol:??????? love when you prove me right you angry wee man with nothing positive to say -  just a wee off topic rant. 

On 12/10/2018 at 13:44, CoatbridgeBear said:

Like Scott Arfield? ?

Technically he's not a signing from Canada; he's from Scotland, and we signed him from a team England... 

But aye. Fraser Aird looked a half decent played before Warburton decided to change him into a right back, and Cammy Palmer has potential. Having the Canadian national captain in our ranks just now will hopefully help us if we do try to look for good young players in that market.