Fuck the sfa

BailliestonTB

1 minute ago, TMB said:

I completely agree.  I think the former players get money for doing these appearances so I can't understand why they do it.  They just turn up and say 'Rangers are good and celtic are shite' and everyone's happy.  Money for old rope.  

I understand why certain ones do it,  get a decent wedge, free booze, roll back the years, adulation of the crowd & plenty other perks most likely   

However, BF has slipped into silly wee boy mode yet again unfortunately.  

Deserved all he got the last time and will be the same on this occasion.  

1 minute ago, Amokachi said:

I understand why certain ones do it,  get a decent wedge, free booze, roll back the years, adulation of the crowd & plenty other perks most likely   

Haha ffs, aye let’s just bend over and take it up the arse then fae every fenian bastard in this cesspit, handwringing tarrier apologist hand wringing pish 

I'm actually pretty disappointed in Barry there. I don't disagree with his views on the SFA, who everyday are sinking lower and lower if that were possible. 

But this is a Rangers captain and for me he isn't behaving like one there. Stuff on social media doesn't help either, but I don't think Barry does himself or the club any favours there to be honest.

2 minutes ago, Amokachi said:

BF is a fan like us all he's entitled to his opinion. Remember the sfa asked barry to return to the Scotland squad after they shafted him. He told em to ram it

Scottish football is and always has been run by amateurs but by fu*k they've  reached a new low with there anti-Rangers agenda and the Gazza Hall of Fame shite. Barry hits the nail on the head but whoever took that video has done Barry up like a kipper and no good will come of it .

Just now, KingKirk said:

BF is a fan like us all he's entitled to his opinion. Remember the sfa asked barry to return to the Scotland squad after they shafted him. He told em to ram it

Barry has a set of baws unlike that scud book you’re quoting, thank fuck pricks like this aren’t in the majority at Ibrox.

3 minutes ago, DrLaudrup said:

I'm actually pretty disappointed in Barry there. I don't disagree with his views on the SFA, who everyday are sinking lower and lower if that were possible. 

But this is a Rangers captain and for me he isn't behaving like one there. Stuff on social media doesn't help either, but I don't think Barry does himself or the club any favours there to be honest.

Not done the club any favours lol if King says it were loving it. Fuck them

7 minutes ago, ianferguson said:

Scottish football is and always has been run by amateurs but by fu*k they've  reached a new low with there anti-Rangers agenda and the Gazza Hall of Fame shite. Barry hits the nail on the head but whoever took that video has done Barry up like a kipper and no good will come of it .

What can they possibly do to a retired Ferguson like? who gives a fuck what the fenian bastards think it’s time to make our position clear with these  cunts and start calling them out for shite like this

19 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

What can they possibly do to a retired Ferguson like? who gives a fuck what the fenian bastards think it’s time to make our position clear with these  cunts and start calling them out for shite like this

Barry makes his living in the media and this could bring him some shit . He was already getting heat from tims on the Peter Martin PLZ youtube channel and when the tims go after you they are relentless .

4 minutes ago, ianferguson said:

Barry makes his living in the media and this could bring him some shit . He was already getting heat from tims on the Peter Martin PLZ youtube channel and when the tims go after you they are relentless .

I’m pretty sure Barry won’t end up at the food banks or should he go down the McCoist route and suck tarrier cock for his money? fuck that he’s 100% right in what he’s said and hopefully more speak up 

59 minutes ago, Amokachi said:

Aw fuckoff ya stoater

1 hour ago, Amokachi said:

What a fucking pantie wetter..

1 hour ago, DrLaudrup said:

I am the exact opposite. A great former captain showing he is on the same wavelength as the fans particularly on the back of the last few days from that organisation. 

Fuck them