The "h*ns"

WATP-FOREVER

Just now, Bad Robot said:

It’s probable a mix of both to be honest but that is the scums get out clause 

Aye, I have seen them rotten bastards say the thing about our Great lady as well.

I love to correct them when they try to call me that, they are clueless.

It started in Republican Areas of Ulster, Kill All H*** was daubed on walls. It is a pejorative term for a Protestant now, previously it was used as a more general insult. First time I heard Go Home ya H*** it was being sung by MortonFans directed at Dunfermline Fans, at Cappilow.

7 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Aye, I have seen them rotten bastards say the thing about our Great lady as well.

I love to correct them when they try to call me that, they are clueless.

just like when the inbreds came out with the castle greyskull stuff, totally brain dead 

15 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

What is it then (in your opinion)?

It is not my opinion it is fact, one of many names used to label the Bosche/Krauts call them what you will.

The House of Windsor was formerly Saxe-Coburg and Gotha, Churchill insisted it remain the House of Windsor, when Prince Philip wanted it changed to Mountbatten-Windsor.

19 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

I've always presumed it was because the English labelled us as "a pack of h uns" when we visited Wolverhampton.

Are you referring to the game at Molineux, European cup winners cup in April 1961?

Never heard of anything other than we won over 2 legs, hence the song. 

2 minutes ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

Are you referring to the game at Molineux, European cup winners cup in April 1961?

Never heard of anything other than we won over 2 legs, hence the song. 

Not sure what the game was for mate, just that it was after a game in Wolverhampton the English press called us that and the beggars, being the beggars that they are, stole it and started using it.

They never have any original ideas of their own.

2 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Not sure what the game was for mate, just that it was after a game in Wolverhampton the English press called us that and the beggars, being the beggars that they are, stole it and started using it.

Yes it was something like the marauding H***

1 minute ago, plumbGER said:

That game was in 61 I was singing the No Popes Preists or Holy Water Song in the late 70s early 80s, calling Protestants H*** is much more recent.

9 minutes ago, backup said:

It is not my opinion it is fact, one of many names used to label the Bosche/Krauts call them what you will.

The House of Windsor was formerly Saxe-Coburg and Gotha, Churchill insisted it remain the House of Windsor, when Prince Philip wanted it changed to Mountbatten-Windsor.

So it is to do with HRH family linage