The "h*ns"

WATP-FOREVER

8 hours ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

Where do these timmigrants come with the term "h*n"? See they're calling Alex McLeish "a h*n". 

They attempt to steal everything and believe if they say it often enough, it will become factually correct.

The Liverpool fc anthem - what's all that about - you'll never walk alone, (unless we can join in & steal your song, pish) 

Back to the "h*n" - when I was a wee kid, 70's & 80's and since 1914 in fact (WWI) the timmigrants were referred to as the "h*n" every Rangers game against those homesick oirishmen (even tho' they'd never actually been there) - it was belted out, "Go home ya' h*ns, go home ya' h*ns go home" - because the kaffliks fenians supported the German's during 2 World wars.

So there you go any fenian's reading in or any Rangers supporter/Protestant that may not know.

They're the h*ns - We Are The People. 

We could always take it back. When we shred them in our next game against them, would be an opportune moment, but sadly most don't care enough and is one of the reason they have a jump on us in the PR stakes.

18 hours ago, BlueThunder said:

When I started Uni in 90 in Edinburgh (after being out of the country for years) I met one who told his brother “he’s a H** but he is alright”, so it was being used back then. I’m not sure if I had heard it mentioned before then. To be honest I thought it was just a play on ‘Gers’ (Germans) - don’t laugh! ? 

I can totally understand why Ryan Jack’s missus used the term. It has pretty much  blanket usage in Scotland now. She obviously thought it was a casual nickname, a bit like i did when I came back to the UK. I wasn’t seeing a Rangers player though, in my defence! Ryan has obviously had a word with her.

There was that weather girl who referred to a match at ‘Castle Greyskull’. I’m assuming that was one of those cases where someone has heard a phrase used often, and used it innocently enough without realising the origins and meaning. That one is another topic though...

I never understood the use of Castle Grayskull?

When I was younger,  it was where the heroes came from,  so why did that lot consider it an insult to us?  Bunch of dumb morons.  

Daddy’s Uniform also mentions them

” so my memory it strays back again to 1941when Ulster’s shores we’re threatened by the Jackboot  of the H**,

So Ulster’s ppl rallied round the knew the they need not fear, they knew that god was on their side and the Ulster Volunteers!”

selik fans have never had an original idea in their sordid history and if we can turn this back on the original H**/nazi sympathisers by getting these songs belted right round Ibrox I’m all for it.

Daddys Uniform is a Fantastic song and you barely here it nowadays at Ibrox  (although it still gets sung).

Sing them loud and proud, it will be a step in the right direction.

19 minutes ago, HuistraHairDo said:

Oh and don’t forget how the ‘up for the craic’ oirish left the lights on for the Luftwaffe bombing runs in Britain 

worst cunts.

It's an absolute disgrace that the filthy rats continually attack the memorial to remember those who were killed in the Belfast Blitz considering it affected everyone and their families.  

Agreed.  Worst uneducated cunts.  

9 minutes ago, The No.9 said:

Best way I can think of is getting the UB / BO to make some banners and use the words in songs again then pictures and vids of the game doing the rounds on Instagram and Facebook it would travel fast.

Aye if everyone started calling them H*** they'd drop it

No chance of it though. Especially when we have brutal cunts in our support that call themselves it 

7 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

The only word in TBB that should even be considered for change is knees

?

I totally agree mate ... it should be something more acceptable and less sectarian than "knees" .... perhaps a more gentile adjective, such as pubes could be suggested to include all genders .... as not everyone has a set of baws to be up to in fenian blood .... :p:

:UK:

7 hours ago, HuistraHairDo said:

Daddy’s Uniform also mentions them

” so my memory it strays back again to 1941when Ulster’s shores we’re threatened by the Jackboot  of the H**,

So Ulster’s ppl rallied round the knew the they need not fear, they knew that god was on their side and the Ulster Volunteers!”

selik fans have never had an original idea in their sordid history and if we can turn this back on the original H**/nazi sympathisers by getting these songs belted right round Ibrox I’m all for it.

Daddys Uniform is a Fantastic song and you barely here it nowadays at Ibrox  (although it still gets sung).

Sing them loud and proud, it will be a step in the right direction.

Daddy's uniform is sung regularly at away games. A fantastic tune