The "h*ns"

WATP-FOREVER

On 14/10/2018 at 13:39, Misteral said:

Next game v tims the whole of Ibrox should sing 'Go home ya H***' to the 800 or so. Just to remind them where it came from. ?

The thing is that they cant go home they are going to be locked in until well after the full time whistle ??

The thought of us being 2-3 goals up and having a proddy karaoke in the last few minutes is something ive been dreaming about for months now - bring it on! 

On 14/10/2018 at 10:35, pcbear said:

I defo remember" Go home ya H***" belted out by the full Rangers support at the scum streaming out of the ground after we had beaten them, just how that got turned on its head and directed our way is a mystery to me.

first time I can remember us being classed as that word was during early 90s .

Mark Hatelys presence and nickname seemed to me to bring the word to prominence. 

I was early 20s at the time and enjoying life so have been used earlier just I wasn't aware 

13 hours ago, Loyaleastend said:

The filth are aff their nut, let's face it, a more mentally twisted , perpetually offended , bandwagon jumping  ,  victimhood loving  yet fundamentally intolerant sector of society  would be hard to find anywhere on the Planet.

you forgot indoctrinated by their church .

most have nowt to do with chapel anymore buy still use the RC card to play the victim 

brainwashed to feel inferior and allowed to get used to the idea that you can do wrong you can nip up and speak to the priest and your in the clear .again 

let's them get away with all sort of shite does that ideology 

2 hours ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

The thing is that they cant go home they are going to be locked in until well after the full time whistle ??

The thought of us being 2-3 goals up and having a proddy karaoke in the last few minutes is something ive been dreaming about for months now - bring it on! 

I'm torn between going out and getting mangled or going home and savouring every moment of humiliating them.

Cannae wait.

10 hours ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

And a full lap of honour at the end complete with dad dancing.