Scotland v Portugal

mrmojorisin

3 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Neither will surrendering our country to Jacobite bastards.

Fair enough mate, Fair point but fucked if I'm going to go and sit next to those smelly cunts and give an organisation that truly despise us one brass farthing, Not a go at you but that's just how I feel about the whole thing and no one will convince me otherwise.

3 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Fair enough mate, Fair point but fucked if I'm going to go and sit next to those smelly cunts and give an organisation that truly despise us one brass farthing, Not a go at you but that's just how I feel about the whole thing and no one will convince me otherwise.

I'm the same mate but stopped going as rampant nationalism crept into the games going beyond local pride of our part of Great Britain.

Look at the crowds since they started their campaign against us, they are dwindling to fuck. The beggars started a wee thing supporting them for a while because so many of their players were selected but it never took them to turn against Scotland after the Griffiths carry on and back to supporting Ireland only instead of both.

1 minute ago, plumbGER said:

I'm the same mate but stopped going as rampant nationalism crept into the games going beyond local pride of our part of Great Britain.

Look at the crowds since they started their campaign against us, they are dwindling to fuck. The beggars started a wee thing supporting them for a while because so many of their players were selected but it never took them to turn against Scotland after the Griffiths carry on and back to supporting Ireland only instead of both.

I can genuinely see Scotlands games getting taken around the country on a more regular basis due to dwindling crowds, Grounds  such as Tynecastle and Pittodrie and maybe even Porkheid as they would just give their empty seat to Palestinian flags and The like.

5 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Can't understand how anyone can be bothered with international football in general 

More bothered about the scoreline tbh, Got a £5 free bet with bet365 and stuck it on Portugal to win 3-0, Hope wee Nicky doesn't see this post, She would hang me for fucking treason ??????????

12 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

I can genuinely see Scotlands games getting taken around the country on a more regular basis due to dwindling crowds, Grounds  such as Tynecastle and Pittodrie and maybe even Porkheid as they would just give their empty seat to Palestinian flags and The like.

Surprised it's not happened already tbh, the SFA have absolutely murdered the game in this country.

I've watched zero international football since the World Cup when I think I watched 4 full games in total.

Fucking detest the distraction/interruption international football has on my Football. I won't be watching Scotland tonight.

But I certainly hope they get fucked...

8 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Think it wii happen and be marketed as taking the game to the people and fuck all to do with dwindling attendances ??

Aye they must think people button up the back, letting the beggars get control of the game here has put nails in their coffin as if international football wasn't dying enough.

3 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Aye they must think people button up the back, letting the beggars get control of the game here has put nails in their coffin as if international football wasn't dying enough.

100% mate, Its no as if the beggars are renowned for their loyalty in times of adversity even at their own dump and as far as the international scene I would imagine their loyalties lie with oirlund for the most part so that just really leaves the tartan trannies from the provincial clubs having marginalised and scunnered us to the point that The Most Loyal Support in the country can't be arsed supporting them either.

45 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

SFA will be lucky if hampden is half full. 

It's also a strange friendly to be having. Surely you go for someone at the same level. Of course who knows who that is after mid week game.  

The Puffin Islands already had a game arranged on that date