*** RM ERSKINE FUND. PRE-NOVEMBER-MID-SEASON FUNDRAISER -MOP-UP-FUNDRAISER - Not Donated? The Fund Needs YOU!!! Sweep Sweep!

govanblue

12 hours ago, govanblue said:

And with two weeks to go till our next Home Game, I don't really know what to do with myself.

I guess I'll have to just focus on building up the Squad.

The time has just rushed past, and we're fast approaching the November Mid-Season Fundraiser - you know? the one that pays for Erskine's Christmas parties.

And normally I would ask all existing Members to consider making another small donation.

But when I look at this season's membership list, I see that there are only around 80 names on it.

Which is significantly lower than the 220 or so who donated last season.

When I look through the list, many of the names that jump out are of Long-standing Members who I know I can rely on.  So I'm guessing they've just not got around to donating yet for one reason or another.

So before I start the Mid-Season Fundraiser, I'm going to do a shout-out to all of Last Season's Members, who haven't renewed their membership this season.

@10pshortof17pound @1bluebaba @40delboy40 @AdmiralBlue @AGC123 @AlCapone @A.T.G @Bad Robot @better than all the rest @BILLYBOY50 @Billythebear77 @Blue72 @BluebearDory @BlueboyG @BLUEDIGNITY @bluegecko @BLUEDIGNITY @Bluekev @bluenose1975 @Blue Nosed Babe @Blueofblood @Bluepeter9 @Blue Sheep @born a blue nose@born a blue nose @Brackley @broomloanjamie @bump @Cadman @Caldoboydo @calio @Cameltoe @CoopsLaud @cruixranger @cstamomusa @dande101 @Dan Deacon @Darth Bear @Dave29 @Deadmansshoe @deco19761 @DexterMorgan @Docspawn @Domthenbud @DW1872 @eosmhdo @fermblue @Finny @FlippinEck @folkestoneger @ForeverAndEver @FoxintheBox @FSM @G13 @Hamie @hammer93 @hammer time @heathen fish boy @HenleyBear @HG5 @Hoody @Hutchy WATP @IbroxBurnzy @Jakes Pal @j1mgg @JC10 @jintybear @JohnH @Johnny Dangerously @Jonok @Junior Soprano @JWAC @Kai_Johansen @Kirkintillochbear @lanarkshire_bear @LaudrupsPatrickBoots @LiviGer @LochendBilly @LSgers @macmac @mearns loyal @MFJ14 @mgartley82 @murzo @mus @Muz333 @my shepherds @McEwan's Lager @NavyBear @newlanarkboy @NornIronBear @OceanRain @oldbear @oldskoolblue @onefootwillie @Orange Persson @Perth_Campsie_Ger @plumbGER @Prytz's Perm @ps95v7 @Pure_Quality @Quiet Jim @RangersScotty9 @ranter @rblair92 @RFCRobertson @RJMcGregor @Rmc54 @Rosebery1872 @scott12003 @SJFC 2004 @sRcFoCt @SteveEarle @SuperTav @Taipan @TaysideBear @thebluedoo @TheCutch @TheMurray83@thetruthisootthere @theweebluenose @Thewhitesettler @thistleman @toad @Twadugs @Wee Bud @westieblue @William McBeath @wullho @WWTC 

Hello Former Fund Members.  We miss you!!!!

Please support the RM Erskine Fund again this season. 

Will support on next payday ?

13 hours ago, govanblue said:

And with two weeks to go till our next Home Game, I don't really know what to do with myself.

I guess I'll have to just focus on building up the Squad.

The time has just rushed past, and we're fast approaching the November Mid-Season Fundraiser - you know? the one that pays for Erskine's Christmas parties.

And normally I would ask all existing Members to consider making another small donation.

But when I look at this season's membership list, I see that there are only around 80 names on it.

Which is significantly lower than the 220 or so who donated last season.

When I look through the list, many of the names that jump out are of Long-standing Members who I know I can rely on.  So I'm guessing they've just not got around to donating yet for one reason or another.

So before I start the Mid-Season Fundraiser, I'm going to do a shout-out to all of Last Season's Members, who haven't renewed their membership this season.

@10pshortof17pound @1bluebaba @40delboy40 @AdmiralBlue @AGC123 @AlCapone @A.T.G @Bad Robot @better than all the rest @BILLYBOY50 @Billythebear77 @Blue72 @BluebearDory @BlueboyG @BLUEDIGNITY @bluegecko @BLUEDIGNITY @Bluekev @bluenose1975 @Blue Nosed Babe @Blueofblood @Bluepeter9 @Blue Sheep @born a blue nose@born a blue nose @Brackley @broomloanjamie @bump @Cadman @Caldoboydo @calio @Cameltoe @CoopsLaud @cruixranger @cstamomusa @dande101 @Dan Deacon @Darth Bear @Dave29 @Deadmansshoe @deco19761 @DexterMorgan @Docspawn @Domthenbud @DW1872 @eosmhdo @fermblue @Finny @FlippinEck @folkestoneger @ForeverAndEver @FoxintheBox @FSM @G13 @Hamie @hammer93 @hammer time @heathen fish boy @HenleyBear @HG5 @Hoody @Hutchy WATP @IbroxBurnzy @Jakes Pal @j1mgg @JC10 @jintybear @JohnH @Johnny Dangerously @Jonok @Junior Soprano @JWAC @Kai_Johansen @Kirkintillochbear @lanarkshire_bear @LaudrupsPatrickBoots @LiviGer @LochendBilly @LSgers @macmac @mearns loyal @MFJ14 @mgartley82 @murzo @mus @Muz333 @my shepherds @McEwan's Lager @NavyBear @newlanarkboy @NornIronBear @OceanRain @oldbear @oldskoolblue @onefootwillie @Orange Persson @Perth_Campsie_Ger @plumbGER @Prytz's Perm @ps95v7 @Pure_Quality @Quiet Jim @RangersScotty9 @ranter @rblair92 @RFCRobertson @RJMcGregor @Rmc54 @Rosebery1872 @scott12003 @SJFC 2004 @sRcFoCt @SteveEarle @SuperTav @Taipan @TaysideBear @thebluedoo @TheCutch @TheMurray83@thetruthisootthere @theweebluenose @Thewhitesettler @thistleman @toad @Twadugs @Wee Bud @westieblue @William McBeath @wullho @WWTC 

Hello Former Fund Members.  We miss you!!!!

Please support the RM Erskine Fund again this season. 

Send me bank details please

14 hours ago, govanblue said:

PM Sent.     @Zetland

Me too.  I'm sure you donated just recently too - I guess that one must've been late.  Top Tip: - keep back 50% of what you're planning to donate, so that you're not caught short when we start the mid-season fundraiser next month!!!  :p:

Minimum £10.  There is no maximum

If it's the account ending 72, then yes.  :tu:

reference: Brackley
PM me afterwards.  :tu:

Yeah Yeah.  :p:

@Zetland will keep you right.  :tu:

There's just no stopping you!  :rangers:

That's me donated now.  @Zetland