CLUB 1872 statement on the fanzone

jintybear

2 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

.... :lol: it’s like being ragged my talking marshmallows 

Well when you just stick your fingers in your ears and shout blah blah blah like your xenophobic party I could see why you think that. 

But just like your party the reality is so very different. 

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

Well when you just stick your fingers in your ears and shout blah blah blah like your xenophobic party I could see why you think that. 

But just like your party the reality so very different. 

Blah blah blah - yer kinda proving my point again, fluffy! 

On 17/10/2018 at 16:42, plumbGER said:

They don't mind the Union flag, that's why they all call it that lovely name "The Butchers Apron"

On another site I pointed out to one of them that any butcher's apron I have seen was only blue and white - the colours of theSaltire!

On 17/10/2018 at 16:40, TEFTONG said:

His beloved party wanted to disband the BTP and merge them with Police Scotland just to get rid of the word BRITISH...!!

Fuck Wits the lot of them....:wanker:

And I wonder what pressure was put on the Royal British Legion Scotland to drop the Royal British?

Just now, Corky True Legend said:

On another site I pointed out to one of them that any butcher's apron I have seen was only blue and white - the colours of theSaltire!

My take on it is that the blue and white of the apron is fine by them but the red on the apron represents the blood and the red represents England, so basically a slur against the English to say the blood of the empire is on them.

Also a slur against the St Patrick saltire but they don't realise this probably, dumb fucks.

4 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

My take on it is that the blue and white of the apron is fine by them but the red on the apron represents the blood and the red represents England, so basically a slur against the English to say the blood of the empire is on them.

Also a slur against the St Patrick saltire but they don't realise this probably, dumb fucks.

Quite true but what about the Scottish Regiments? Also, outwith the military, Scots were prominent in the slavery in the Caribbean. That is why so many West Indians and Afro/Americans have Scottish names.

3 hours ago, Almacger said:

I click on this thread to read about the ongoing efforts and great work being carried out by Club1872 to uncover the corruption and hatred behind the decision to block our Fanzone application. All I see though is some attention seeking individual call BluePeter derail this thread. I don’t care if you have posted 250000 times on here. Fans are looking for important updates on the situation regarding the Fanzone, not your shite which is so clearly being posted to wind up fellow supporters.  With all due respect, move yer shite to the other forum sections and let’s keep this thread on track.

Yes sir mr 193 posts! 

1 minute ago, Corky True Legend said:

Quite true but what about the Scottish Regiments? Also, outwith the military, Scots were prominent in the slavery in the Caribbean. That is why so many West Indians and Afro/Americans have Scottish names.

Exactly mate, exactly.

Aye but it wisnae them remember, arseholes.