Sign in to follow this  
Bigsasasfloppyhair

*** Official Rangers V Accies (Away) Thread ***

19 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

If it wasn't for the streams on that badger loyal I'd have started slagging fuck out of the people on it by now

You can say literally nothing negative without it being blocked or everyone being like "you are a fan you're here to support not criticise!"

Fucking brain damage 

There’s a group I’m part of that is the exact same. One of the admins posted two honking tattoos that they had done of Broxi & Roxi Bear and they banned a guy for saying they were shite :lol:

.Williamson. and gogzy like this

Just now, DBBTB said:

There’s a group I’m part of that is the exact same. One of the admins posted two honking tattoos that they had done of Broxi & Roxi Bear and they banned a guy for saying they were shite :lol:

Actually? :lol: 

Hope we pump these fuckers! I went school with there keeper he’s thick as fuck and pretty much the first club he’s been number one at bar Doncaster for one season. He made a right cunt of a windass goal last season!

1 minute ago, DBBTB said:

Seems like most cunts are like that these days, any sort of criticism or banter and they retreat to their safe space to have a wee greet. 

DBBTB and gogzy like this