*** Official Rangers V Accies (Away) Thread ***

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So we decide to attack and straight away get a penalty, yet have spent the entire 2nd half passing from side to side at the back. Hopefully the penny finally drops!! 

And what the fuck from that taig prick Walker, first penalty he seemed to try and make a point that the ball had only hit the top of his arm and that the second shouldn't be given either. Both those Sky cunts can fuck off. 

Hopefully we can get away with not picking up any injuries now. 

1 minute ago, badjon said:

So whats the deal with yellows since it was the same player who gave away both penalties yet no card?

So quoted the wrong post but the rear leg of Alfredo is caught by the accies player

Just now, toolongawake said:

No chance, game is far too tight to mess around with letting someone "have a go". Tavs the penalty taker and its too important to change it.

I get that and he’s proved me wrong on this occasion but in most instances I can ever remember the player will miss the 2nd one

4 minutes ago, billyixi said:

fucking lucky to get those 2 penalties.

Fuck off!

They were both penalties, clear hand ball or Alfredo had a tap in for the first, he was brought down for the second, accidental or not.

You usually just a depressing cunt, or some other reason what have nothing positive to say?

Just now, Siam69 said:

Fuck off!

They were both penalties, clear hand ball or Alfredo had a tap in for the first, he was brought down for the second.

You usually just a depressing cunt, or some other reason what have nothing positive to say?

no debating that they were penalties or no. we just played shite and were lucky that there were 2 penalties. could've easily been 1-1. 

the players + gerrard need to learn from this. we got lucky today but this is not acceptable.

Archived