*** Official Rangers V Accies (Away) Thread ***

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I understand we weren't great today but a few major positives to take from it.

No more plastic pitches in the league until 23rd January (Killie), bouncing back after conceding late on, Rossiter coming back and looking solid, Morelos continuing to get involved where it matters (goals and assists) and now we have the away win monkey off our back. 

Psychologically a massive day for us. 

1 minute ago, Reformation Bear said:

Too many players with too much of an eye towards the Europa game on Thursday perhaps.    Despite SG saying the league is the priority it still seems a bit like players playing with part of their mind on the next Europa game and taking the league game with a bit of complacency.    Still, the main thing is 3 points in the bag and league position improved.

SG still has a lot to do to get the team into the right mindsets for these away games. 

You cud see that 1 eye on euro game and next Sunday s game not wanting to get injured on the plastic pitch.

Just now, ritchieshearercaldow said:

History only shows the score line thankfully, but that game today does not fill me with confidence.

On the contrary it really should.

If we can build on this and win ugly away combined with our home form that is how you win championships.

1 minute ago, Siam69 said:

He got his heel clipped accidentality, was going down, but made it look for theatrical.

Accidentality or not, he got his heel clipped ion the box, it was a penalty. 

I’ll watch it again on the highlights but I never seen any heels getting clipped if that did happen then aye penalty but I never seen that at all. 

1 minute ago, kaiser1041 said:

Cracks papered over. a better team would have turned us over

Played a better team we would have had much more chances the day IMO, they just sat deep and gave us fuck all space 

Just now, GOAT said:

I’ll watch it again on the highlights but I never seen any heels getting clipped if that did happen then aye penalty but I never seen that at all. 

Never saw it either if I’m honest looked soft to me but the first one was a stonewaller

Archived