*** Official Rangers V Accies (Away) Thread ***

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Win in end but that was atrocious..

The managers tactics and lack of being able to get teams up for away games in league is a worry.

Some of those players shouldn’t be playing in away games.

Katic - awful

Coulibaly - poor (out of position)

Ejaria - man short

Candeias - man short

Morelos carried us. Fantastic from him.

3 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Got to say actually quite proud of Morelos not reacting when that cunt got in his face still don’t see how he got a booking for that though.  Madness. 

One of the other cunts was rattling his back as if next time!!!!! The boy is going to have to swallow a lot of shite to compete for us unfortunately. 

I don’t know how much is down to the plastic pitches, but we are almost playing away matches like they are Euro away matches. When we get in front we don’t try and push on. Felt like we were holding on to the single goal. I had the feeling we would concede in the latter stages.

However, i’m delighted that we got the win and points.

8 minutes ago, Kai_Johansen said:

Got out of jail there really Poor performance. Dreadful pitch, totally unacceptable for top flight football the ball bounced around like a helium balloon half filled with lead!

Don’t understand why the SPFL insist in showcasing games from Hamilton, Livingston and Kilmarnock makes our game look absolutely shite!

Not to mention that joke of a "stadium" fucking embarrassing in our so called top division. Sooner tinpot clubs like Hamilton are relegated the better. 

14 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Played a better team we would have had much more chances the day IMO, they just sat deep and gave us fuck all space 

Exactly. These are the teams that are hard to beat on the road..but if you score a couple then they come out to play and thats when you destroy them.

Just now, ben51 said:

Solid first half, kept it tidy and broke up Hamilton's play a lot.

Should have been subbed after 60 minutes though. Was blowing out his arse and was very lazy for their goal.

Should I bother watching it later ? 

4 minutes ago, keithgersbear said:

Why can't these football teams have professional pitches which are designed to play professional football on? It's ridiculous. A team which plays on proper pitches is not going to play as good as on those sort of pitches, it's just a reality. 

Yep.

Archived