*** Official Rangers V Accies (Away) Thread ***

3 hours ago, superallysbears said:

Looking at the leauge, even a convincing win tomorrow won't make it look much better as the teams above us all keep winning' (obviously hiv's lost today) but we just need to keep winning these games coming up, be a few weeks yet before we're up near the top, Mon Gers just win win win! 

Surprised me today on the way home from the shop they said on the radio since Clark took over killie this time last year they have won more points than anyone else. Just shows how important a good winning run is as everycunt else will drop points 

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We've started Lafferty and Morelos together in three games so far this season (Motherwell, taigs and Livingston), the ones we have looked like more of a Pedro side rather than the team we've seen in Europe and at Ibrox so far. 

I doubt Gerrard was considering doing the same tomorrow as he didn't sound too fussed at Lafferty ineligibility, but it may be a good thing that he doesn't have the option to based on they three games. 

Bit of a random nerdy stat for anyone looking for decent bets or to build an accumulator, in the last 5 games Kent has started, the opposing right back has been booked. Hamilton tend to play a 3-5-2 and McGowan has been playing there recently (bet365 at 4s seems to be the best price i've seen). Obviously i'll wait to see the line ups but whoever is up against Kent has a real chance of being booked...........

1 hour ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Bit of a random nerdy stat for anyone looking for decent bets or to build an accumulator, in the last 5 games Kent has started, the opposing right back has been booked. Hamilton tend to play a 3-5-2 and McGowan has been playing there recently (bet365 at 4s seems to be the best price i've seen). Obviously i'll wait to see the line ups but whoever is up against Kent has a real chance of being booked...........

Iike it mate....I'm on?

9 hours ago, Amac9 said:

Should be brushing shite like Hamilton aside with some to spare.

No excuses.

Exactly . If we have real intentions of winning this league these are the games we have to win . Said that against Livi , right enough . 

46 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

Fail to win today and the press will have a field day, away day Blues, hoodoo, etc etc. Need this today not only to put this away day thing to bed, but also to keep the momentum going, no respite for the next couple of weeks.

The press would be nothing compared to on here, if that happened. Which it won’t.

Archived