The Bhoyfriends Of Sinn Fein...

Virtuoso

I've been seriously thinking the next time a 'leftist' on communist anti british university or such like marxist 'institution' comes out with a pc gimmick that is yet another threat to our British way of life that we should invade their space within their campus and firstly initially hold a peaceful protest against these stasi brainwashed fucks.

Maybe that day is coming soon where we the people may have to take direct action against the fenian fuckers. Cunts wouldn't know what hit them.

God bless the People.

:UK:

4 hours ago, Thewhitesettler said:

There's no Hamilton, or St. Mirren, in the catalogue I got.

Or Livingston although any member of the Armed Forces gets free entry on Saturday with Livi donating the cost of each to Poppy Scotland.

St Mirren are selling them in their club shop and online:

http://www.stmirrendirect.co.uk/products/poppy-crest-pin-badge.html

12 minutes ago, wullyRFC said:

If they've been away 2 out of the last 8 years it means we've been at home 6 out of the last 8. Could probably find various fixtures throughout the season with a similar pattern I doubt the SPFL go out their way to make them have an away game.

It could be argued that we've been at home as to ensure that they're playing away...

3 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

It could be argued that we've been at home as to ensure that they're playing away...

It pretty much is in that article which is embarrassing really. If they don't want acknowledge armistice day thats upto them it doesn't affect anyone. 

22 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

I would honestly rather, if given a choice, be at home, don’t care what venue they decide to embarrass themselves at...

On ‎20‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 13:18, Virtuoso said:

There are always apologists that will just shoot down any notions of paranoia

It's what we do best . I have no doubts . Spfl Do just this . Just for Peter and his rhancid club and support

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

There are always apologists that will just shoot down any notions of paranoia

It's what we do best . I have no doubts . Spfl Do just this . Just for Peter and his rhancid club and support

If they get to play at home they don't need to participate in it at all no silence or anything but if they play away they become part of whatever the other team has prepared for it. Seems your conspiracy theory is flawed. 

the bastards are penetrating out whole society with their anti remembrance shite 

I play a sporting event every November. just so happens 2 years ago on remeberance Sunday at 11am there was a minutes silence in the main hall.

As there should be ,but it was broadcast that for any people who wanted to avoid the minutes silence thre was a place for them to make their way to ..

it could be argued it was to keep things civil incase it kicked off about any disrespect the silence ,but it's more relevant that this allows it to be ok not to remember the people who gave up their lives for the life we have today 

10 hours ago, wullyRFC said:

If they get to play at home they don't need to participate in it at all no silence or anything but if they play away they become part of whatever the other team has prepared for it. Seems your conspiracy theory is flawed. 

What you are saying is what I'm implying Wully .