Lassana Coulibaly

Amac9

1 minute ago, Amac9 said:

Just putting this out there. I'm not overly impressed by him.

Looked poor since he's come back from injury.

He's got strong pass mark in his time here. Not great today but in the role he plays full fitness is important and I don't think he's near there yet.

I'd love him signed permanently.

7 minutes ago, Amac9 said:

Just putting this out there. I'm not overly impressed by him.

Looked poor since he's come back from injury.

He was poor today for sure but I thought he was coming right back into form vs rapid and Hearts.

Going to be bad games along the way for any player but think he's been a good signing and will get better with more game time. 

Just now, GOAT said:

Naw he’s no, that’s just absolute nonsense.  

Look you've already proved your taste's in your ass by dissing the Floyd so try not to make things worse by defending a player who has lost form. 

I'm sure he'll come back to where he was and he's better on grass so I wouldn't play him on these leg breaker pitches.

1 minute ago, big blue Fin said:

It's not that harsh, he has been pretty poor compared to the form he was showing earlier in the season. The last couple of games he has been stinking up the pitch.

Are you sure you were actually watching our last two games? the ones against Rapid and Hearts? I just need to be sure before I call you blind.

I think one thing that has been really unfortunate, for Coulibaly in particular, is that so many of our players have received niggling injuries this season, or due to ineligibility/suspension, the season has been very stop start for many of them. As such they have been in and out of the team and then when they've came back they're playing in big European games or on plastic pitches, or both. Obviously we have high expectations but it's been a tough ask for the squad. In addition to that, I think we're guilty of over praising players for some games and then when they are fairly average, or poor we are a little over critical. Overall I think he's been very decent as have most players this season. There hasn't been many failures at all.

2 minutes ago, slimjim1690 said:

Are you sure you were actually watching our last two games? the ones against Rapid and Hearts? I just need to be sure before I call you blind.

We played against more open teams in those games and everyone looked good, in fact everyone was good but he wasn't as good as he had been earlier. I may need specs but I was trusting streams for those games.

2 minutes ago, big blue Fin said:

We played against more open teams in those games and everyone looked good, in fact everyone was good but he wasn't as good as he had been earlier. I may need specs but I was trusting streams for those games.

Hold on a minute he’s went from stinking up the pitch to aye he was good just not as good as he’s been.  What is it? ?

1 minute ago, big blue Fin said:

But you said LC stunk up the pitch in the last two games, you really must make you're mind up mate.

I'd rather judge him in the games he's been solid and very good, rather than an off day. There are a god few mitigating factors that explain why he was below par. 

Dust it off and get ready for taking us to the last 16 on Thursday. 

1 minute ago, GOAT said:

Hold on a minute he’s went from stinking up the pitch to aye he was good just not as good as he’s been.  What is it? ?

He was stinking the pitch up today.

He did play better in the Hearts and Vienna games, but he wasn't as good as he had been earlier.