Lassana Coulibaly

Amac9

the lack of a number 10  in the team is not his fault he is doing the job of  a number 8. Rangers  dominated in the midfield the issue comes with the 4 positions up front. You need a number 9 along morelos and 2 players who can cross and score. I think Morelos can be a 9.5 or a 10  for the team with somebody who can  hold the ball upfront. Coulibaly is doing his job and  has nothing to do we the lack of offensive plays. Even is passing is not bad, he cleared many balls and had few very good runs who should have led to goals if you have a player in the box. Morelos is playing to low to be a threat.

On ‎18‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 08:31, MrMckee said:

Don't want to be too harsh on the lad as forgot he's only 21. I think he has some great attributes that can be developed but his concentration/composure needs improving as it is leading to wayward passes and gifting the opposition chances to attack. He has had some decent games and I think he has been improving since his injury each game. Let's not forget he looked Stella in his performances before his injury so we all know he has got it in him. Probably not a starter at the moment but will come back into form some point in the season which could be handy as Jack will be suspended at some point you can bet.

Yep he has been hear less than a season . Not the worst by a distance but he is no favourite so gets to be whipping boy

1 hour ago, ibra113 said:

the TV  commentators  don't seem   to think that. They praised him  few times. It's not coulibaly's fault if the team doesn't  have a playmaker and a  number 9. Morelos  is a  supporting stricker but  he is  not a  9. You need wingers who can score. Rangers had many opportunities to score and they ended up losing 2 points. Coulibaly had a good game, he brings some physical presence in the team, even is passing is not as bad as you  are  claiming, he is not a 10. The team has no offensive  options and this  has nothing  to do with him.

Your fucking joking. He's fucking woeful. Alfredo is also an excellent no.9

12 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Guy is no even our player , hes another brutal loan player who will continue going on loan because hes shite. Hopefully gone soon.......

Thing is we could have more than likely got the guy ndoye on loan who angers took so they could loan out coulibaly.

3 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Another defensive midfielder who we have a plenty. 

You're absolutely shoeless when it comes to football :lol:

Get rid of coulibaly and sign kamara as the only starting dmf then i dont see the problem.  Ur problem is playing 2 or 3 dmf at home.  For me in a 433 we should have a dmf coupled with a box 2 box cmf and a more attacking cmf.  Also the 2 wide men should not be out and out wingers but rather narrow inside forwards if u like essentially 3 x cfs where the 2 wide men are fast and pacey where the width will be coming from the full backs.

Its not hard to grasp and literally how every successful 433 team plays

Just now, rabc10000 said:

Get rid of coulibaly and sign kamara as the only starting dmf then i dont see the problem.  Ur problem is playing 2 or 3 dmf at home.  For me in a 433 we should have a dmf coupled with a box 2 box cmf and a more attacking cmf.  Also the 2 wide men should not be out and out wingers but rather narrow inside forwards if u like essentially 3 x cfs where the 2 wide men are fast and pacey where the width will be coming from the full backs.

Its not hard to grasp and literally how every successful 433 team plays

Is Kamara a better choice than Jack, McCrorie or Rossiter? 

I don't think he is. 

Just now, BridgeIsBlue said:

Is Kamara a better choice than Jack, McCrorie or Rossiter? 

I don't think he is. 

Rossiter is what 10k pw and never been fit to string more than 2 or 3 games together and kamara would be a fraction of that plus available most weeks so thats an instant upgrade freeing up as much as 8k pw in wages.  Jack i like but he would need severe competition.  Mccrorie i think is a bombscare whose only real attribute is height.  WOuld happily have jack and kamara fight it out for 1 dmf position and use rossiters wages on a quality attacking midfielder

22 minutes ago, Boybluesy said:

Your fucking joking. He's fucking woeful. Alfredo is also an excellent no.9

He is excellent but he needs another guy next  to him. I  am sure he will perform better with a more central attacking player next to him. Alfredo doesn't  stay in the box that's the problem.

1 hour ago, rabc10000 said:

Rossiter is what 10k pw and never been fit to string more than 2 or 3 games together and kamara would be a fraction of that plus available most weeks so thats an instant upgrade freeing up as much as 8k pw in wages.  Jack i like but he would need severe competition.  Mccrorie i think is a bombscare whose only real attribute is height.  WOuld happily have jack and kamara fight it out for 1 dmf position and use rossiters wages on a quality attacking midfielder

As soon as we sìgn players their wage packets rocket. Kamara would be on similar to Rossiter. It's like a Rangers effect,where to to profile and demands a 2k per week player gets paid 10k by us.

It's just the way it is, and needs to be factored in when thinking about savings we could make.

2 hours ago, King Jela said:

His passing for a professional footballer is horrendous. 

It's Gerrards fault for playing him, not his we know he's shite, according to Gerrard he watched him "bossing the game against  Psg" must have been in a dream, manager my arse

2 hours ago, ibra113 said:

the lack of a number 10  in the team is not his fault he is doing the job of  a number 8. Rangers  dominated in the midfield the issue comes with the 4 positions up front. You need a number 9 along morelos and 2 players who can cross and score. I think Morelos can be a 9.5 or a 10  for the team with somebody who can  hold the ball upfront. Coulibaly is doing his job and  has nothing to do we the lack of offensive plays. Even is passing is not bad, he cleared many balls and had few very good runs who should have led to goals if you have a player in the box. Morelos is playing to low to be a threat.

Utter pish and he's mince.

There's a player in there which we all seen before his injury but his confidence has just completely gone. Whether he just can't mentally hack it playing for this club or his family issues are affecting him, I sadly can't see us getting the type of performance out him that we seen early on. 

It's massive we get a midfielder in during January that will take him out the team. I still think he can bring something to the team as a squad player but we can't be starting him in games in the second half of the season if we want to get better.