Lassana Coulibaly

Amac9

1 hour ago, Blue Avenger said:

He's utter fucking mince and a woos.

Now moaning in the media he wants protection. Fucking embarrassment and a shitebag.

Our brave 11 shredded the scum and this utter spineless fanny comes out with this shite. He wants fuckng sacked.

You level of hatred for him is ridiculous. 

What did he actually do that makes you feel like this? 

3 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

You level of hatred for him is ridiculous. 

What did he actually do that makes you feel like this? 

He hates everything about us mate. Never attends a game and spends all his spare time masquerading as a Gers fan in the boardroom section.  In reality he’s a 30yr old glue sniffer who lives with his old Aunty in a one bed flat on Gorgie Rd Edinburgh 

true 

2 hours ago, Siwel said:

He cost 2million, has been here 6 month and has barely made an impact. I get he needs to settle in but he’s shown very little so far to suggest he’ll be any good. 

Hes was injured when he signed, am not sure the pre-season he had if any, lets not write if off yet.

Coulibaly is a great athlete and that is why he will make a living in football. He just lacks the basic football skills, something that can't be taught and that is why he will never make it at Rangers because the fans will rightfully chase him. He will not be offered a contract in the summer.

12 hours ago, Siwel said:

He cost 2million, has been here 6 month and has barely made an impact. I get he needs to settle in but he’s shown very little so far to suggest he’ll be any good. 

Grezda hasn’t started well but I’m willing to give him a little more time, doesn’t look good though. 

22 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

Grezda hasn’t started well but I’m willing to give him a little more time, doesn’t look good though. 

That’s nice of you, he is on a 3 year deal . He came injured then had another tidy up op and hasn’t had a run in the team, so after your wee while are you suggesting that you will start to boo him ?

24 minutes ago, piperpete said:

That’s nice of you, he is on a 3 year deal . He came injured then had another tidy up op and hasn’t had a run in the team, so after your wee while are you suggesting that you will start to boo him ?

If he continues to play as shite as he has so far then he should be punted. 

4 minutes ago, Ozblue said:

Does that include Steven Gerrard, or does he not count because he's the manager?

What have you seen that makes you think Gerrard believes he’s good? Since he signed I mean, obviously he must have expected him to be good with the amount he spent on him.

17 minutes ago, Siwel said:

If he continues to play as shite as he has so far then he should be punted. 

He is still young had a serious injury and not had a real ru of games, I’m sure onece his confidence is up to speed he will improve greatly, I would be shocked that we spent a chunk of money on a complete pony. Think he  will be a player who likes to be told how good he is to get him to believe in himself before we see the best.