Lassana Coulibaly

Amac9

11 hours ago, TMB said:

Then why did we end up with that Donkey Sadiq?  

We haven’t ended up with him. For the record he had a good game in the semifinal , the only thing that lacked was a goal but his hold up play and work rate were fine, nor suited for our game and far from being a donkey.

On 6 January 2019 at 11:32, KeyserSoze said:

He hates everything about us mate. Never attends a game and spends all his spare time masquerading as a Gers fan in the boardroom section.  In reality he’s a 30yr old glue sniffer who lives with his old Aunty in a one bed flat on Gorgie Rd Edinburgh 

true 

Utter pish ya shit stirring fanny.

Already vouched for and well lose you tough guy. Easily checked twice as many in here.

Next time I see you at Ibrox will be a first, not that I have an affinity with snakes.

Now away and have a greet. Your pain is embarassing and so so sorry to have a different opinion from you tough guy.

:hiboys:

16 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

You obviously have no understanding pf hate.

He's fucking mince imo and spineless at that, so wtf is the problem?

Now away and bile yer heed.

Again, you’re still not really expanding on why you hate (replace with strongly dislike if it makes you feel better) him. 

If you don’t think he good, fair enough. It’s the coward, shitebag, spineless stuff that I can’t make sense of. Where’s it coming from? Been asked a few times and won’t ever elaborate. If Coulibally gives you nothing else, his effort and off the ball work is excellent. 

57 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Utter pish ya shit stirring fanny.

Already vouched for and well lose you tough guy. Easily checked twice as many in here.

Next time I see you at Ibrox will be a first, not that I have an affinity with snakes.

Now away and have a greet. Your pain is embarassing and so so sorry to have a different opinion from you tough guy.

:hiboys:

Abusing Rangers players and Rangers fans makes me think you’re a faux fan. 

A good Rangers man would speak of our players and fans with respect even though they may dislike them, I suppose however that’s a bit too old school and traditional for some  

you are correct though On two points 

firstly I’ve never met you so if I do see you at Ibrox it will be a first 🤷‍♂️ And I am certainly a tough man who could easily batter fuck out of anyone I choose to. But I gave that behaviour up many years ago  

i will continue to call you out on your shite driveling flip flopping on here because it’s a forum for debate and conversation 

carry on 

1 hour ago, piperpete said:

We haven’t ended up with him. For the record he had a good game in the semifinal , the only thing that lacked was a goal but his hold up play and work rate were fine, nor suited for our game and far from being a donkey.

WTF.  What semi final were you watching?

21 hours ago, plumbGER said:

No mate, Gerrard is obviously involved in some sort of Liverpool gang related money laundering or something.

I've got a Scouse mate who reckons Gerrard has an involvement in a business based in The Wirral that deals in automotive parts called "Wheels on Fire"  Something to do with hubcaps I believe. He's a mad Evertonian, so I'm not sure if his information is 100% genuine though.

20 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

A good Rangers man would speak of our players and fans with respect even though they may dislike them, I suppose however that’s a bit too old school and traditional for some  

firstly I’ve never met you so if I do see you at Ibrox it will be a first 🤷‍♂️ And I am certainly a tough man who could easily batter fuck out of anyone I choose to. But I gave that behaviour up many years ago  

i will continue to call you out on your shite driveling flip flopping on here because it’s a forum for debate and conversation 

carry on 

Mer utter shite.

Now run along and get a life ffs big man.

21 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

carry on 

giphy-7.gif.6e74d1a2946eadd6e848fa8563dbf7f0.gif

On 07/01/2019 at 13:26, graeme_4 said:

If Coulibally gives you nothing else, his effort and off the ball work is excellent

I don't agree with the abuse the guy is getting but you must see a totally different player to the one I see. There was a game (i think it was a Euro home tie) where he was absolutely fucked from just after half time and was jogging in wee circles getting nowhere near his man which is nowhere near excellent imo.

On 07/01/2019 at 14:28, KeyserSoze said:

carry on 

😃

1 hour ago, plumbGER said:

I don't agree with the abuse the guy is getting but you must see a totally different player to the one I see. There was a game (i think it was a Euro home tie) where he was absolutely fucked from just after half time and was jogging in wee circles getting nowhere near his man which is nowhere near excellent imo.

Think he’s been blowing out his arse at times, but it’s because he busts a gut and has done for near enough a seasons worth of games in 4/5 months. Bit like Alfredo at the end of last season. 

I’m not a big fan of him, and I wouldn’t keep him on at the end of the season. But given his effort and his personal situation (and that he’s been involved in some good team performances) I wouldn’t be as harsh as blueavenger has been. Don’t see how he’s a spineless, shitebag coward - even if he’s not great. 

15 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Think he’s been blowing out his arse at times, but it’s because he busts a gut and has done for near enough a seasons worth of games in 4/5 months. Bit like Alfredo at the end of last season. 

I’m not a big fan of him, and I wouldn’t keep him on at the end of the season. But given his effort and his personal situation (and that he’s been involved in some good team performances) I wouldn’t be as harsh as blueavenger has been. Don’t see how he’s a spineless, shitebag coward - even if he’s not great. 

I'd say at the start of the season he did put tremendous effort in and looked to be a cracking player, after injury and personal setbacks his performances have been nowhere near the level they were. I don't really see him bursting a gut either, at the start aye but seen him shy out quite a few tackles and from taking responsibility for his role in the team.

So no, I don't see how his off the ball work and effort is excellent.

Still no need for the abuse he has received right enough.