Lassana Coulibaly

Amac9

2 minutes ago, big blue Fin said:

He was stinking the pitch up today.

He did play better in the Hearts and Vienna games, but he wasn't as good as he had been earlier. 

But that’s not what you said ? you said “the last few games he’s been stinking up the pitch”.  He was rotten the day along with the majority of the team.  He’s been far from rotten otherwise.

2 minutes ago, big blue Fin said:

I refer you to my response to Goat.

Na you're not getting off that easy mate, nobody denied that he wasn't good today, what you said in you're earlier post was that he had stunk up the pitch in the Rapid and Hearts games, then changed it to he was good in those games, and both myself and GOAT asked you to make up you're mind

4 minutes ago, GOAT said:

But that’s not what you said ? you said “the last few games he’s been stinking up the pitch”.  He was rotten the day along with the majority of the team.  He’s been far from rotten otherwise.

fuck sake mate, you done it again ?, I can only type with two fingers LOL.

32 minutes ago, ben51 said:

Second touch was a tackle.

Don't think he's required or made for games like today. Especially if Rossiter is fit now. 

He's a very good player though. 

The two of them shouldn’t be on the pitch at the same time. Think the OP is being a tad harsh though, he’s been brilliant every game other than today. 

2 minutes ago, slimjim1690 said:

Na you're not getting off that easy mate, nobody denied that he wasn't good today, what you said in you're earlier post was that he had stunk up the pitch in the Rapid and Hearts games, then changed it to he was good in those games, and both myself and GOAT asked you to make up you're mind

I should have made it clear that I was referring to both today and our last away game, both on plastic a surface he obviously does not enjoy playing no, nor it seems does he enjoy playing against stacked defended like we faced in these games.

I trust this clears up the  misunderstanding.

Like a few others he had a poor game. His touch was heavy and he got caught in possession a few times. Starting to think that some players are allowing the surface to take away for how they normally play. Can't be coincidence that our two worst performances have come on two of the worst artificial surfaces on the league.

1 hour ago, ben51 said:

Second touch was a tackle.

Don't think he's required or made for games like today. Especially if Rossiter is fit now. 

He's a very good player though. 

He’s good when teams attack because all he can really do it tackle and be strong.

Extremely poor on the ball in games where we will have majority of possession.

7 minutes ago, kris1984 said:

Has had more shite games than good ones. Ryan Jack is better.

Agreed ,not near as good as some people think.Arfield ,Jack , Eejaria for me.And I'd definatlly bring in Davis in the next window if possible.We need more guile in midfield,too many inexperienced crabs for my liking

1 hour ago, Bad Robot said:

The lad was just off a plane, in between walking 200 miles between watering holes, give him a break ffs ?

I think his fantastic form will return as I think he thrives at Ibrox with the big crowds.

And fuck all to eat - Bob geldofs foods long gone.