Lassana Coulibaly

Amac9

Think he's better as a DM but doesn't offer as much on the ball/up the park. Feel like there's not room for him and Rossiter or him and Jack in games like today, pick one of them.

But him and Jack played together before and it worked well so who knows. Overall he's been very good and until he plays like today consistently he will still be regarded a good signing to me

2 hours ago, slimjim1690 said:

I thought that in the last 2 games he was coming back into his early season form, and I don't care what anyone says those plastic pitches are a great leveler and massive advantage for the less talented teams.

How are they a massive leveler? If a shite player cant pass 5 yards then not even playing on a bowling green will help that, 

Less talented teams should be regularly turned over on these parks as the better footballing teams don't have divots, shite grass and uneven surfaces to cope with

2 hours ago, sandyinroyalblue said:

With Rossiter playing I thought that would have freed him and Ejaria to get further forward but both were pretty ineffective toady.

i thought the wrong choice was made today in midfield  3 very young guys all good footballers but not physical enough against the hamilton hammer throwers

while rossiter never really gave the ball away  he only passed it sideways or backwards  we needed a midfielder to make forward runs and support morales

He’s a bit redundant in these games because he’s at his best when he’s pressing the opposition & breaking up play. He isn’t particularly creative which we need in games where we have 70% of the ball. 

No surprise he was excellent against Rapid & Hearts but poor today 

2 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

How are they a massive leveler? If a shite player cant pass 5 yards then not even playing on a bowling green will help that, 

Less talented teams should be regularly turned over on these parks as the better footballing teams don't have divots, shite grass and uneven surfaces to cope with

IMO on these plastic parks it's very difficult to play a passing game as the ball holds up on these surfaces and players are having to either slow down their runs or even have to turn back giving defenders time to adjust their positions, add into that if a ball bounces from a decent height it's also very difficult to judge which way it's going to go, how many times have we seen that in the last two games played on these pitches?, it really cannot be a coincidence that a large majority of decent teams and managers are very critical of plastic pitches and that's why I say that they are a great leveler and should have no place in any profesional league never mind a so called premier league.

3 hours ago, eskbankloyal said:

He’s a bit redundant in these games because he’s at his best when he’s pressing the opposition & breaking up play. He isn’t particularly creative which we need in games where we have 70% of the ball. 

No surprise he was excellent against Rapid & Hearts but poor today 

Good point 

I think the pitch has a big part to play in the performance today. You could see the players didn't look like they were fully commiting themselves and we just looked cautious and slow on the ball. Not gonna read too much into the performance today. In regards to coulibally I didn't think he was in the game much but Hamilton where never gonna put us under pressure for any great length of time.

Anonymous for a while and disappeared for spells today. On current form, wouldn’t make my best XI.

Seemed to me that him and Rossiter were unclear on their roles.

Thank fuck for Ejaria, Kent, Tav, Shagger and the Buffalo?

With a back four and one up, (and everyone fit) our best five across the middle is Candeias, Jack, Ejaria, Arfield, Kent.

Stick Tav, Goldson, Worrall and Flanagan behind them and Morelos in front and we’ll beat the scum.

• 2 weeks later...