Lassana Coulibaly

Amac9

10 hours ago, ShanksRFC said:

Another piss poor performance last night. Anything out with CENTRE defensive midfield he looks like a rabbit in headlights.

He is suited to the CDM role where his tackling is a huge asset, we saw that early in the season, but I dont see any point of having him and Jack in the same team.  Both are  good at breaking up plat but neither is creative

30 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

He is suited to the CDM role where his tackling is a huge asset, we saw that early in the season, but I dont see any point of having him and Jack in the same team.  Both are  good at breaking up plat but neither is creative

I'd have Arfield, Coulibaly and Ejaria in the middle of the park.

3 hours ago, Blue_Devil said:

Rossiter, Jack, Coulibaly - all too similar. 

I read Lewis McLeod is available, although Leeds are interested. We need a more attacking, creative type to play in front of the three above. A Charlie Miller type would be ideal. 

Would provide stiff competition for Rossiter on the treatment table. 

• 1 month later...

Hello,

I  am a fan  from Mali. I've been reading your post for a while and I finally decided to watch a Game of Lassana to see if he was really as bad as you guys are describing him. Frankly he was one of the best in Autria. The team clearly lost control of the game when he was taken off. Lassana has never  been a consistent player. He is too weak mentaly and quickly lose is confidence. Same thing happened to him last year. He was excellent for  2-3  months than  stopped performing. Spend months on the bench and the reserve team He came back, played 20min and finished  with a goal and an  assist and  started  being excellent again. I think  he need a goal or something to build  up his confidence.

18 minutes ago, ibra113 said:

Hello,

I  am a fan  from Mali. I've been reading your post for a while and I finally decided to watch a Game of Lassana to see if he was really as bad as you guys are describing him. Frankly he was one of the best in Autria. The team clearly lost control of the game when he was taken off. Lassana has never  been a consistent player. He is too weak mentaly and quickly lose is confidence. Same thing happened to him last year. He was excellent for  2-3  months than  stopped performing. Spend months on the bench and the reserve team He came back, played 20min and finished  with a goal and an  assist and  started  being excellent again. I think  he need a goal or something to build  up his confidence.

😂 😂 😂.  The fun begins.