Lassana Coulibaly

Amac9

First half he won the ball in good areas and broke through their midfield with it - when Mallan brought him down and should have been booked was a good example. Problem is he just can't do fuck all with it once he's done that, which gets highlighted even more because we haven't got a player with real quality he could then give it to.

Some of our players would look better than they're looking at the minute if we had a playmaker to give the ball to. Where do you get one in the shittiest window to be looking for players from, who is going to be good enough though? There aren't even any names being rumoured that fit that style of player.

3 hours ago, STEPPS BOY said:

I’m no saying he’s playing well but he’s being hung out to dry by Gerrard playing him as a CAM..

He’s went from Gerrards Destroyer to our link man in midfield.

A complete nonsense.

Agree 100%

Only thing I would add, I know he is playing an alien position than what he's used to but that shouldn't mean you can't control a ball. That touch out on the left where it hit off the back of his leg and went out was horrific 

13 minutes ago, GlasgowsBlue said:

Agree 100%

Only thing I would add, I know he is playing an alien position than what he's used to but that shouldn't mean you can't control a ball. That touch out on the left where it hit off the back of his leg and went out was horrific 

I agree.

17 minutes ago, GlasgowsBlue said:

Agree 100%

Sadly being unable to control a ball could be levelled at Goldson, Worrall, 

Candaias,Middleton, McCrorie, Tavenier, Lafferty today. Our players first touch and passing ability is terrible for supposed professional footballers.

I thought before that injury he was class, since then and uts been mo ths now, hes been gradually worse as weeks go by and hate making scapegoats. Grezda was dropped from full squad today for a reason and injury was not it. 

Coulibaly plays fir Angers in france who are bottom 3 material, they loaned us him for a reason. We need alot better.

P.s wish it was winter shutdown today

35 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

The modern day idea of a Rangers centre midfielder is fucked your either a centre midfielder or your not , centre midfielders should get up and down the pitch, create chances , chip in with goals track back and tackle , fucking depresses me that we’re going into most games and know before a balls kicked the most important area of the park will give us nothing positive especially on Saturday coming , if your this cop out defensive midfielder and find yourself 18 yards from goal surly you can still shoot , wee still play it square , I’ve gave Gerrard the benefit of the doubt thinking he must be frustrated as fuck how weak our central mids are mentally compared to him as player and he’ll be desperate to strengthen  but (incoming) the alarm bells rang with the contract extension and the positive comments towards one of the biggest culprits of the problem  in my opinion last week 

Bang on

I know it's always easy to throw out a "play youth players" opinion and in most cases it a knee jerk reaction, but by fuck we must have a youth who won't degrade the team the way he does.

I honestly think he is that bad, I would rather play 10 men if it meant we didn't have him in the starting 11.

Thing is when we went to the tatie dome without him I thought he was a big miss as he was just destroying any counter attacks from the opposition but now he looks a totally different player and 100 times worse!

is it the loan signing syndrome where they start well then dip back to his normal self? Or was it the injury? I don’t recall him having a hamstring pull or similar that knock these players for 6.  

Add to the situation of Gerrard deploying him in an advanced roll just makes the player totally redundant on the pitch. Be aswell playing goldson up there as atleast he can pass a ball!  I’d sooner play wee atakayi as atleast it will keep balance to the side or go 442 and drop coulibaly altogether

17 hours ago, Valance1690 said:

Sad thing is, after all the pelters he got, it's the goals of Windass that we're missing 

Aye. Not like a 1 season wonder- he’s really justifying his move to Wigan . A shitebag and should never have been at Rangers in the 1st place

1 minute ago, loyalfollower said:

Aye. Not like a 1 season wonder- he’s really justifying his move to Wigan . A shitebag and should never have been at Rangers in the 1st place

Was never his biggest fan but he's playing in a far harder league to ours now & with a team who are near the bottom.

He was never a world beater but chipped in with goals/assists from midfield, exactly what we're crying out for & we sold him for the same amount we spent on Grezda....hardly a great piece of business

2 hours ago, Valance1690 said:

Was never his biggest fan but he's playing in a far harder league to ours now & with a team who are near the bottom.

He was never a world beater but chipped in with goals/assists from midfield, exactly what we're crying out for & we sold him for the same amount we spent on Grezda....hardly a great piece of business

I totally agree that grezda looks terrible but as for windass I just can’t agree on him.  He started ok then you could see so many games where he was anonymous while all the interviews you see with him he thought he never had anything to prove to anyone.  Got to be 1 of the most deluded footballers in the history of football.  He’d be happy if he scored in a losing game.

in his interview with si ferry he talks about ignoring kenny Miller grilling the team after another defeat to celtic - he’s just comes across as an arrogant pompous little wank and I’m glad he’s away.

1 minute ago, loyalfollower said:

I totally agree that grezda looks terrible but as for windass I just can’t agree on him.  He started ok then you could see so many games where he was anonymous while all the interviews you see with him he thought he never had anything to prove to anyone.  Got to be 1 of the most deluded footballers in the history of football.  He’d be happy if he scored in a losing game.

in his interview with si ferry he talks about ignoring kenny Miller grilling the team after another defeat to celtic - he’s just comes across as an arrogant pompous little wank and I’m glad he’s away.

I completley agree that he's an arrogant wee cunt, always will be and by the looks of it he got that from his da, thinks he's far better than he is, he still is to this day btw, see him on Twitter a few weeks ago arguing with people lol 

But for 1.5 million, we'll not replace the goals/assists he got that season (even if it was a 1 season wonder). We should've been asking for double that at least, to go to a league where cunts like Worrall are valued at 10 million! 

We're now going into January looking for that exact type of player, an attacking midfielder who can get goals/assists & I can just about guarantee you we won't get 1 for less than 1.5 million 

• 2 weeks later...

I think once again Coulibaly failed to establish himself in a team for  a long term. He has talent but he is just too weak and inconsistent to play at a high level. I like him and want him to succeed, maybe he will find a coach who can help him build the confidence and become the destroyer he can be. In some games he is really impressive but he needs too much assistance.

On 28/12/2018 at 13:06, loyalfollower said:

He scored a lot of goals and Assists tbh, coulda easiky kept him, grezda will be a player

On 26 December 2018 at 23:41, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

First half he won the ball in good areas and broke through their midfield with it - when Mallan brought him down and should have been booked was a good example. Problem is he just can't do fuck all with it once he's done that, which gets highlighted even more because we haven't got a player with real quality he could then give it to.

Some of our players would look better than they're looking at the minute if we had a playmaker to give the ball to. Where do you get one in the shittiest window to be looking for players from, who is going to be good enough though? There aren't even any names being rumoured that fit that style of player.

He's utter fucking mince and a woos.

Now moaning in the media he wants protection. Fucking embarrassment and a shitebag.

Our brave 11 shredded the scum and this utter spineless fanny comes out with this shite. He wants fuckng sacked.