***The Official Rangers V Spartak Moscow Match Thread***

ForeverAndEver

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, bluenoz said:

I know Candeias has played really well in Europe and his work ethic is immense but I would really like to see Grezda being unleashed for this one from the start. doubt it will happen however.

Y?hes done nothing to Of note in anyways to be starting this game  

44 minutes ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

Nervous as fuck, if we have hopes of qualifying from the group then we must win tonight IMO. 

Same result as last time 3-1 hope to fuck we just win but.

We can draw tonight then win in Russia but yes a win tonight would set us up nicely.

5 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I know Candeias has played really well in Europe and his work ethic is immense but I would really like to see Grezda being unleashed for this one from the start. doubt it will happen however.

I cant see it. he needs games under his belt and there is plenty of them to come for grezda to get up to speed. We have a real chance to get out this group and this game could almost cement it. it's noo time to be pissing about.

If we qualify with a game to spare - THEN play him.

Lucky for me that it was an Everton fan doing our Rota training today in Leeds.

He clocked my Erskine Rangers poppy badge and said "don't worry la. You will be back in Nottingham in plenty of time for the Rangers game tonight"..

True to his word he wrapped it up at 3-10pm and I've been in the house for 25 minutes. Just going to have pork shoulder with sweet chilli sausages creamy mash carrots and cauliflower cheese then cheer on my Rangers.

Fancy us the night...3-0 Laff... Buffalo.. Tav(pen)...:thumbsup:

Spartak fan on reddit talking about the news they've left their top players behind in Russia;

"This is not really true. Except for Luis Adriano, who is simply not allowed to play, those left behind are not really part of starting XI."

3 minutes ago, Mols94 said:

Spartak fan on reddit talking about the news they've left their top players behind in Russia;

"This is not really true. Except for Luis Adriano, who is simply not allowed to play, those left behind are not really part of starting XI."

As I said, media setting us up for a fall. We either beat a team in freefall, or fail to beat joke opposition. 

Archived