***The Official Rangers V Spartak Moscow Match Thread***

ForeverAndEver

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Blackandra said:

That's a good result against a good team. We'd all have taken this at the start of the season. Still in with a chance of Europe after Xmas and a cup semi final on Sunday. Fuck this negative shite 

Hearts will pump the Nappy Rippers IMO, and we’ll beat the Sheep.

In no world did we get "pumped" second half, we were still even the better team never mind pumped. We had a period where we stopped dominating, that doesn't mean pumped, they had next to no decent chances the whole match

6 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Yes you most definitely are, my opinion is that you're a fucking idiot, I'm allowed that opinion the same as anyone, being a season ticket holder and being at most games means I usually avoid reading the utter shite posted in match threads 

Well fuck off then and don't read it. I'm a season ticket holder as well so don't start with that pish

3 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

You genuinely think that second half display was decent and acceptable? 

second half was shite, the last 20 we had a few good chances that got put away, ill also say that Moscow are a very good side too.  we had enough chances to win it and we couldve been better. 

2 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

You genuinely think that second half display was decent and acceptable? 

Lacked intensity and quality in crucial moments but to say we got pumped in the second half is laughable. We were still easily the better team ffs.

FFS! Everybody. Calm doon. This was always going to be a tough game. You’re talking about he Russian League here. We didn’t even know we were even going to qualify for Europa at the beginning and we’ve just gone  and done 11 games undefeated in Europe. (A new record). Our goal difference is good. If we can just get draw in Moscow we could be fine. How long has the team been together?  Some perspective required here. Thank you Steven Gerrard. Let’s go! 

1 minute ago, TheKingObv said:

Lacked intensity and quality in crucial moments but to say we got pumped in the second half is laughable. We were still easily the better team ffs.

I thought we were shite. They were the team who looked more controlled in possession, passed the ball better and looked more likely.

Yes we created chances but we were not at the races at all and Scotland those performances would see us found out.

Just now, quabba said:

Well fuck off then and don't read it. I'm a season ticket holder as well so don't start with that pish

It's quite difficult to not read something you have already read and disagree with, I will though "fuck off " as you say as the mongo chatter in here on match day drives me to despair, adieu. 

6 minutes ago, Broxi said:

In no world did we get "pumped" second half, we were still even the better team never mind pumped. We had a period where we stopped dominating, that doesn't mean pumped, they had next to no decent chances the whole match

correct they had a 15 minute spell in the 2nd half ...pumped I would not say so

6 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

FFS! Everybody. Calm doon. This was always going to be a tough game. You’re talking about he Russian League here. We didn’t even know we were even going to qualify for Europa at the beginning and we’ve just gone  and done 11 games undefeated in Europe. (A new record). Our goal difference is good. If we can just get draw in Moscow we could be fine. How long has the team been together?  Some perspective required here. Thank you Steven Gerrard. Let’s go! 

Perspective...a rare thing on here

Archived