Reporting Scotland Clown Media

islanderbear84

8 minutes ago, islanderbear84 said:

Just watched Reporting Scotland before MOTD started and they showed the Kent goal and said 'scored for Rangers against the run of play'

I know we weren't great today but fuck me we were never under the kosh from them!! I dont remember us spending time pegged back in our own camp! Pretty sure we were 75% posession after 30mins. We didnt do enough with our posession but against the run of play is a baffling statement. Until you remember this is scotland, and we are Rangers.

Clown media!

The BBC just being the cunts we always expect them to be.

27 minutes ago, islanderbear84 said:

Just watched Reporting Scotland before MOTD started and they showed the Kent goal and said 'scored for Rangers against the run of play'

I know we weren't great today but fuck me we were never under the kosh from them!! I dont remember us spending time pegged back in our own camp! Pretty sure we were 75% posession after 30mins. We didnt do enough with our posession but against the run of play is a baffling statement. Until you remember this is scotland, and we are Rangers.

Clown media!

They’d had the better and more clear cut chances until we scored. Hardly far from the truth.

1 minute ago, Leeds_Bear said:

They’d had the better and more clear cut chances until we scored. Hardly far from the truth.

So if a team has 98% posession, but make no attempts on goal with it, but the opponent with 2% posession has 2 or 3 shots which are saved you would say the dominant team have scored against the run of play when they score as it is their first attempt?

You clearly went to the BBC school of football analysis.

Just now, islanderbear84 said:

So if a team has 98% posession, but make no attempts on goal with it, but the opponent with 2% posession has 2 or 3 shots which are saved you would say the dominant team have scored against the run of play when they score as it is their first attempt?

You clearly went to the BBC school of football analysis.

That’s not what happened though.

Majority of our possession was defensive and when Hamilton got the ball they created the better chances. It’s not a huge reach to say we scored against the run of play.

I’m not sure what school your 98% analysis comes from, but it is fucking ridiculous ?.

1 minute ago, FlippinEck said:

I just watched goals back on sky. In the words of walker, the first penalty was soft because he leant into the ball and it his his arm. Well fuck me if he didn't lean into it he wouldn't have conceded the pen. It wasn't soft at all ?

Walker can’t help himself! Repugnant little weasel.