Biggest You've Ever Staked

Begby

Boy I work withs turnover last year was 240k on bet 365, which is pretty easy if you think about it, 20 quid a race all day then American racing at night. Think it says he was down or up 8k, can't remember but we where both shocked to see that type of figure. Expected it to be about 60k max 

Edit, turn over is the wrong word, accumulative bets maybe a better description 

7 hours ago, murzo said:

How much of that has been out your own pocket if you know what I mean? 

Hard to tell I'd need to check deposits which I'm scared to do lol but I always withdraw the majority of any winnings so I generally dont sit with money in my account I'm always depositing and withdrawing. Works out at 43 quid a week I've lost which isn't actually that bad for me considering how much I was gambling. I'm down to 20 on a sat and the odd midweek fiver or tenner though so the margin will get smaller every week.

• 2 months later...
4 hours ago, Copland bear said:

I put £125 in Rangers in June to win the league at 12/1 with unibet online.    

Easiest £1650 I will ever get :UK:

Don’t want to ruin it when you win but it’ll only be £1625

You should have bet £130, you would have got 1690 back

£1048. I kept rolling accumulator winnings over one weekend. Came down to Barcelona on my final accumulator. When they went down to ten men I knew I'd fucked it, but because of another leg I wasn't able to cash out. 

I only actually lost £10 of my own money but it still makes me feel a bit sick having pissed away a grand. 😂

• 2 months later...

£800 on a Copa Libertadores game. Huracan V Somecunt.

Was from the £100 bet365 new customer bonus where I had to roll it over. Decided to be impatient - stuck it all on that and the cunts drew 2-2.

From my own money - £200 on a four fold. returned 1900 - Juve away to Lyon was on it. 0-0 they went down to ten then won 1-0 with a Cuadrado screamer. Enjoyed it.