***The Official Rangers V Aberdeen Match Thread***

Bronzy

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, keithgersbear said:

It's so soul destroying how we just can't get one big performance when it counts. It's ridiculous! 

Mentality. 

Ours domestically is feeble. When the chips are down and a cup final or pivotal result is required we folk like wet cardboard. Have done for years, it’s an epidemic in our club.

Gerrard has done well in some aspects but when it comes down to the brutal truth of it he doesn’t have what is required to get this squad winning things. If you can’t get to that cup final against that shite then the games a bogey 

6 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Sadiq and Gerrard fucked us over today. 

10 times that streak of pish was caught offside. Get him back to roma tomorrow and fucking wise up sharpish Gerrard because you're 1 or 2 more embarrassing performances away from a lot wanting you to fuck 

Absolutely. He's talked the talk but shows little signs of learning from his mistakes so far. Our European run has bought him time and goodwill, but it won't last long if we don't start climbing the table and finding a way to win games away from Ibrox. 

2 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

He was shit, are we just to ignore that. 

His record is big matches is horrendous 

As a fan of Rangers .Can we ignore that 

Tonight wasn't Tavs fault but I've yet to see him stand up and make any kind of difference in a vital match 

I like the guy so it's nothing personal

He is loser though and has the record to prove it 

Tav perfectly describes the team right now, tons of effort, wins the ball back reasonably well but absolutely no quality end product.  There must be someone at the club who knows how to take corners and free-kicks because right now we're not creating anything from them.

Not much to be said about that, we as usual we’re all over them but we still have no idea how to break down defences.

It seems to be the way of it, teams still know how to play against us, let us have possession because all they have to do is stay strong defensively and nick something out of fresh air.

We missed our strikers today but I honestly doubt even they would have been good enough, we need more class up front 

Our passing  and final balls are still woeful at times.

To all the mugs saying get rid of gerrard.... we’ve went 11 in Europe without defeat, included in that a draw away to Villarreal, no Rangers team of last few years was anywhere close to doing this, we are a work in progress with a limited budget, fucking sick today but I feel we are slowly going the right way, give gerrard at least another 2 transfer windows before calling for his head....

Just now, Glory awaits said:

To all the mugs saying get rid of gerrard.... we’ve went 11 in Europe without defeat, included in that a draw away to Villarreal, no Rangers team of last few years was anywhere close to doing this, we are a work in progress with a limited budget, fucking sick today but I feel we are slowly going the right way, give gerrard at least another 2 transfer windows before calling for his head....

Fuck off ya tarrier bastard.

Just now, Glory awaits said:

Fuck off you cunt. 

1 minute ago, shaka said:

Tav perfectly describes the team right now, tons of effort, wins the ball back reasonably well but absolutely no quality end product.  There must be someone at the club who knows how to take corners and free-kicks because right now we're not creating anything from them.

For someone with no end product his stats are incredible maybe if you said he had concentration issues or was a bad defender I’d think you’d actually watched a game before

4 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Mentality. 

Ours domestically is feeble. When the chips are down and a cup final or pivotal result is required we folk like wet cardboard. Have done for years, it’s an epidemic in our club.

Gerrard has done well in some aspects but when it comes down to the brutal truth of it he doesn’t have what is required to get this squad winning things. If you can’t get to that cup final against that shite then the games a bogey 

He's had ONE transfer window. We'd all like to be further forward than we are, but it takes time.

12 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Any cunt comes on here and defends anything about the management and the club tonight is a fucking TAIG END OF. 

Mate Gerrard has held his hands up, he got it wrong, I believe he’ll get it right. It’s another sore one but keep the faith.

Archived