Sign in to follow this  
Bronzy

***The Official Rangers V Aberdeen Match Thread***

1 minute ago, bluchoo said:

Missing Arfield again

The link between the modfield and attact os non existant

100% this mate we lack any dimension is just the same aimless crosses and back passing 

After 20 minutes I was thinking it's only a matter of time until we score. As per usual when playing a shite team we are getting down to their level with rushed passes and and bogged down with silly free kicks. I would take Ejira of as he is on a yellow and bring on Arfield. 

Basically a carbon copy of the Spartak game, dominating possession without really creating anything and a piss poor final ball when we do put something together. 

Aberdeen are woeful but they're bound to get a chance and the longer it stays 0-0 the more worried I'm going to get. We need to get the first goal, force them to come at us and destroy them on the break. 

Quite happy but need to be more direct when we are on the front foot also the delivery into the box has to be better. Still confident of beating the sheep shagging bastards. We have more gears to go up in the second half.

2 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

I'm not sure if you're with me or against me there. The way I see it is even with the touch from the Sheep Ryan Kent is still going to be in possession of the ball if he's not taken out the game. We had this rule explained to us when it went against Tav in defence the season before last.

I personally don't think it was a pen upon looking at the replay, however, it's one of those ones that on another day could have easily been given.

:tu:

Jamie0202 likes this

I think a few folk are overestimating Arfield as a creative force. I haven't seen a great deal of forward passing from him so far in his Rangers career. I'd bring on Middleton and play Kent closer to the Slenderman.

4 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

We're comfortable and should win this, but as ever are too reliant on crosses for goalscoring opportunities. Little craft or guile from the midfield or clever runs from the forwards to cut Aberdeen open.

Crossings been a disgrace today. Candeias in particular has had 4 or 5 poor deliveries.

BlueAvenger likes this