***The Official Rangers V Aberdeen Match Thread***

Bronzy

1 minute ago, Scottyarf37 said:

Was the same against Livingston 

Same old stoey with Rangers over last few seasons.

Teams sit in, 

We have no one to head cross balls.

We have no one that can shoot for 20-25 yards.

Shite

You're absolutely right - it's the fact that it's the same old story. We've blown yet another chance at our first proper bit of silverwear in near a decade. An utter disgrace today, and I've not said that about a single result under Gerrard until today.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Howsitgoing said:

A game we should of easily won but the reason we didn’t is obvious. Gerrard is a great manager and will make the required changes. I’m afraid Tavernier is not a Rangers 1st team player, just doesn’t have it but there’s no one to replace him just now.

The reason we didn’t is because once the game kicks off Gerrard is barely even a manager 

No ambition, the other side changing up the game trying to pose a different question and we plod along with the same players doing the same shit 

That is a completely unacceptable result. Another domestic trophy goes a begging at a time when Aberdeen are abysmal with 2-3 shots at goal the entire game and the mhanks are stuttering. One fuck up after another as far as I'm concerned domestically; yet again, it's not good enough.  I'm fucking sick of it. 

Dire performance just handed the Tarriers another day out to enjoy winning another cup final.

The sheep will sit back and try and do to them what they have done to us but the tarriers will rip them a new one.very very depressing.

Send Sadiq back even if we have to pay. Shouldn't be allowed to use the facilities, fucking Ali Dia was a better footballer than this fraud. 

Gerrard needs to answer some questions. Last few games we've been flat and slow. Look exactly like Warburton's team when everyone worked us out. 

We've done very well in Europe but Hearts aside have come up short in every domestic test. 

Just now, CammyMcC said:

Get sadiq tae fuck. So far tae fuck.

should never play for us again,just send him back hame. fuck knows how someone has ever said to him that he's a footballer. how the fuck is he even at an Italian team,the mind boggles.

That was fucking shocking. The sheep are fucking rotten too and still they beat us. When the fuck are we gonna get players that can actually fucking head a ball at set pieces. Attacking them and  defending them we are rank

Archived